300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Orland Park hiring?

Just curious, does anyone have any information ff Orland Park Police is hiring? This is not if they are making an eligibility list question. They made that last March and are looking through possible canidates. I was just want to know if there are any spots open at the moment. Thanks

You never hear much about Orland Park Police. I have heard they have excellent benefits, but I have no idea what their pay is, or how large the force is.

Comment

I believe they are around $55k a year. They are a decent department and the area is nice. I grew up there but I want to get out of the area.

Either way they may be hiring.

Comment

thanks guys. Just curious on this because its been a year since i took their test.
        If anyone has more info, please post.

Comment

I have a few friends at OPPD and last thing i heard was that they hired about 6 new guys......they will probably hire a few more within the next couple years but i'd expect a slow down since the town is starting to get land-locked....

Comment

Originally posted by IB1032 View Post
            I have a few friends at OPPD and last thing i heard was that they hired about 6 new guys......they will probably hire a few more within the next couple years but i'd expect a slow down since the town is starting to get land-locked....
            Thanks for answering. Reason I ask this is because I had an interview with them not to long ago and asked if they were hiring (not bluntly like that). They basically told me they are just going down the list for possible canidates when a position is opening. I do recall my BI telling me they are looking to get 5 by the fall academy date. Just dont know who to, i guess, believe and was wondering if anyone had more info. Thanks for looking.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5235 users online. 291 members and 4944 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X