Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone apply at Harvey?

I was told that they're hiring.

I know one guy who went, said it was a $50 fee!

Originally posted by Illinois Edmond View Post
    I was told that they're hiring.

I know one guy who went, said it was a $50 fee!

That you just hand over to Kellog at the Skybox..

Comment

Im sorry but Harvey Police are under intense investigation by the State. their Police department has very little credibility and has a very bad rep. Personally I wouldnt apply there. just my opinion

Comment

Jackson also called for an investigation. He said it's "a sad day when police departments have to police other police departments." But he added that he welcomes the investigation.

Some residents said the raid was long overdue.

"It's messed up and people are dying and I don't think anything is happening to stop it," said one woman, who lost her brother to a slaying in Harvey. "If they're not making reports, it's for their own purposes so they can say crime isn't happening."

Community activist Anthony McCaskill called for the resignation of Kellogg because of the number of unsolved murders and scandals plaguing the city.

At least 38 of the 52 slayings in the city during the past four years remain unsolved. The Police Department is also the target of several lawsuits filed in state and federal courts.

"Justice is definitely taking place here," McCaskill told the Northwest Indiana Times. "Unfortunately, 48 people had to die first."
        http://www.nbc5.com/news/10837376/detail.html

Comment

Didnt they just lower their criteria?

I heard that they require a minimum of a CLass 3 to be a cop there now, opens up alot of spots from it having been a Class 2.

*end sarcasim*

Comment

What are Class 3, Class 2?

Comment

I think he means Felonies Good joke
              www.saveavet.org

Comment

LOL great joke. GL to anyone who is assaulted in Harvey because you wont get a police report.

But in reality I hope that the state cleans up that town. Its sad that the whole town lives in fear.

Comment

In case anyone's thinking of parting with that $50, at least if you get it to me, I'll buy you a few beers.

A little lite reading if you're still thinking of giving them that half a C-note..

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/harvey/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                    In case anyone's thinking of parting with that $50, at least if you get it to me, I'll buy you a few beers.

A little lite reading if you're still thinking of giving them that half a C-note..

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/harvey/index.html
                    They have a great wrestling team with the Harvey Twisters though....

Comment

Why would anyone in their right mind want to apply to Harvey? My department is having to police their town because of the MASSIVE corruption in that department.

Comment

Check out the Harvey Police Department website LOL (no, literally, I'm laughing out loud)

Comment

"Cut and Paste" DIRECTLY from the Harvey Police site:
                          The Harvey Police Department consists of 61 officers: 40 patrol officers, nine sargeants, five detectives, five commanders, one Deputy Chief and one Chief.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          These idiots can't even spell Sergeant right!!!!
                          www.saveavet.org

Comment

The picture with the "Harvey's Finest" caption was absolutely hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by flydream777 View Post
                              The picture with the "Harvey's Finest" caption was absolutely hilarious...

Harvey's Finest....does that mean they're rap sheet is shorter than Kellogs?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5212 users online. 241 members and 4971 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X