300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook County Academy Triton College

Well I am pleased to say that I have passed my psych, poly, and background and as soon as I pass the medical i will be going to the Cook County Sheriff's Academy at triton college July 9th. anyone been to this academy recently (last 5 years) and can give some insight as to what to expect? Thanks in advance.

So this is for courts? That's some juice... whew.

Comment

Originally posted by rolt View Post
      So this is for courts? That's some juice... whew.
      So for courts, sheriff's police you need to take a different written test, psych, polygraph, and background?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott32 View Post
        So for courts, sheriff's police you need to take a different written test, psych, polygraph, and background?
        Sheriff's police is an ENTIRELY different ballgame. Something not even to worry about until you are actually a deputy. And only then if you have some serious pull.

But I believe, and someone correct me if I am wrong, that the pre-recruit stages for courts/DOC are the same?

Comment

No, he is getting hired on by a Suburban Dept. who is sending him to the CC Acad.
          www.saveavet.org

Comment

dogcop is correct. many suburban depts use the cook county sheriff's police academy, and I'm being hired by one of those depts..

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't decipher that from your opening post.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3367 users online. 194 members and 3173 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X