300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Chicago Police recruit convicted of theft

Wow I guess my backgroundcheck may take alot more time thanks to this guy.

A former Chicago Police recruit is serving time in Milwaukee for stealing from automatic teller machines.

A Milwaukee judge sentenced Adam Bradley to 15 months in prison and more than two years probation Wednesday.
    Bradley worked for a company called Bantek that services ATMs and quit last November to join the Chicago Police force.

Prosecutors said he stole $70,000 from four ATMs on the same night the company gave him a going-away party.

The ATMs were in Wisconsin and Illinois.

Bradley was also fired from the Chicago Police Academy.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=5375860

How dumb is this guy? He probably got caught on camera. Moron.

"Have you ever stolen from your job?"

"Yes, 70,000 dollars"

Comment

If he would have waited he could have been making close to that about a couple of years from now once he got out the academy!

Comment

Some people risk everything for something stupid. Good thing he was found out before he made it all the way through.

Comment

Originally posted by lboggie26 View Post
          If he would have waited he could have been making close to that about a couple of years from now once he got out the academy!

True but a thief is a thief. Theifs are usually oportunistic. they just steal because they can. Not because they need it. We all hate a thief. and the funny thing is even a thief hates people who steal. LOL!

Comment

You would have thought those highly paid pyschologists would have been able to weed this crazy **ck out during the psych eval! Hmm, I guess some just slip through the cracks.

Comment

Originally posted by NARC01 View Post
              You would have thought those highly paid pyschologists would have been able to weed this crazy **ck out during the psych eval! Hmm, I guess some just slip through the cracks.
              That happens in every department.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5947 users online. 342 members and 5605 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X