X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott32
    replied
    Originally posted by Jgeiken View Post
    If i remember right there were about 150 at the physical, it looked like there was maybe about 100 at the written. Also, the deputy chief said that they were looking for a minimum 17 new officers.
    I wonder how many names off the list they will have to go thru to hire 17 officers. If I remember correctly Joliet PD stated at the written test they had to go through 150 people to hire 23-24 people. Hope we have a shot.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If i remember right there were about 150 at the physical, it looked like there was maybe about 100 at the written. Also, the deputy chief said that they were looking for a minimum 17 new officers.

Leave a comment:

• robert2006
    replied
    You both should be in a good position with Rockford. At the last PTI graduation I overheard the chief telling one of their recruits that they were short 25 officers. How many people showwed up at the exam?

Leave a comment:

• Scott32
    replied
    I got a 97. I wish it would give you a rank. With the way that test was it wouldnt suprise me if a large majority got 90+. I talked to a det. with the recruiting office the other day and she said that they have to have all of their materials turned in to the FPC by the 16th. Then they get to choose who they want to interview. So i would expect it to be shortly after that.
    The thing that cracks me up is the written portion is only worth 40%, the oral interview is worth 60%. Looks like the oral interview is the real tie breaker here.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I got a 97. I wish it would give you a rank. With the way that test was it wouldnt suprise me if a large majority got 90+. I talked to a det. with the recruiting office the other day and she said that they have to have all of their materials turned in to the FPC by the 16th. Then they get to choose who they want to interview. So i would expect it to be shortly after that.

Leave a comment:

• Scott32
    replied
    I have not heard anything back yet. How did you do on the test?
    I got a 90%. How about you?

Leave a comment:

• RDM1Y
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott32 View Post
    Has anyone who just recently tested for Rockford been interviewed? I received an e-mail with my Test score and was told that a short criminal history check/ and Liscense check would take place. This was 4 weeks ago.
    The recruiter told me that the first set of interviews will start at the beginning of July...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have not heard anything back yet. How did you do on the test?

Leave a comment:

• Scott32
    started a topic Oral Interview with Rockford PD?

Oral Interview with Rockford PD?

Has anyone who just recently tested for Rockford been interviewed? I received an e-mail with my Test score and was told that a short criminal history check/ and Liscense check would take place. This was 4 weeks ago.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6370 users online. 365 members and 6005 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X