300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDM1Y View Post
    Does anyone know why they posted for officers again on the Blue line today?

That is wacked!!

Comment

Does anyone know why they posted for officers again on the Blue line today?
      That is messed up, maybe they didnt get enough applicants that they liked, they told me that they would let us know either way, and I haven't heard anything yet. Another thing is i think they test every six months, that makes sense.
      Rock Out with your Glock out
      "If you can't hit em......Crown Vic em"

Comment

Maybe the FPC didnt like any of us... :-P

That really doesnt make any sense though... At the interviews they said they were down 13. And they did 2 days of interviews so i cant imagine how they couldnt find that many...
        Last edited by Jgeiken; 07-18-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I just got an email from Rockford. They are NOT recycling the list, they are just setting up their next testing process, the eligibility list will be posted sometime next week or so. They are sending people to the pti academy in October.

Comment

Did you contact them regarding this or did they send you an email?

Comment

Did you contact them regarding this or did they send you an email?
              I contacted the recruiter, I wanted to see what was going on.

Comment

I have just been rejected. This is getting really really annoying.

Comment

In December of 2005, I went with a local Chief who has been in the business for several years and a detective to the PTI graduation to see one of my buddies graduate. They told me some interesting stories they have heard over the years about Rockford. Getting to my point, it was PTI's largest class in their history, over 90 students. Nearly half of them were from Rockford, at least 40 of them! What thoughts come into your mind when you consider that they have hired once since then and now I see them on The Blue Line again taking applications. Seems to possibly be a lot of turn over there. Any thoughts anyone?
                  Last edited by rgw1977; 08-03-2007, 01:56 PM. Reason: typo
                  What not to openly admit in the Officer.com Forums: "I AM an active member of I.P.R." - Riggs45

"Please let me know, Thank you." in honor of Chitown2210

“What's right is what's left if you've done everything else wrong.” - Robin Williams

Comment

BTW - any of you turn in an application for the Rockford Park District Police also?
                    What not to openly admit in the Officer.com Forums: "I AM an active member of I.P.R." - Riggs45

"Please let me know, Thank you." in honor of Chitown2210

“What's right is what's left if you've done everything else wrong.” - Robin Williams

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3067 users online. 215 members and 2852 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X