X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klay
    replied
    Post deleted
    Last edited by Klay; 06-23-2022, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShinSplints
    commented on 's reply
    wait some more

• Atony
    replied
    Good Morning All,
    I took my Poly back on March 2 and have not heard anything since. Just wondering if that’s normal or if I should start to get nervous? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Outsider11
    commented on 's reply
    If you have access to e benefits you can download a PDF with a VA letterhead displaying your percentage. This will be much faster than waiting for VA

• Bluelife01
    commented on 's reply
    Klay not at all… a car note does not effect.. all they look for is for collections.. should you have collections then yes thats when you have issues getting on.

• Klay
    replied
    Hey guys, How does the CPD credit report work if Im currently financing a car does that effect me getting hired?

Leave a comment:

• Dang3rdoom45
    commented on 's reply
    Same with my 2018 test. Reach out on Instagram to the recruitment page. They gave me a direct line to my detective handling my file and now I may be on track to getting hired very very soon. So reach out but keep it professional and hopefully they can help you. Good Luck

• CptGlockMango
    commented on 's reply
    It's cool, I get that a lot on here haha. Thanks sir and good luck to you too!

• CptGlockMango
    commented on 's reply
    ajchi93 I'm your future sister in Blue LOL

• ajchi93
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats brother! Even if you’re starting later I’m sure we will all see you in there some time these coming months. Good luck with the military thing!

• CptGlockMango
    replied
    Spoke too soon, I GOT MY NTR!!!!! IM SO EXCITEDDDD!!! Hope to see some of you soon and kick some *** (figuratively. Also, I won't be starting until the summer according to the higher-up's as I am going overseas (military related, not a deployment), but I'm just happy to hear the news. Good luck everyone!

Leave a comment:

• CptGlockMango
    replied
    Waiting on the official NTR, any day now. What's funny is I got an NTR by accident last week... it had the reporting details and and everything. Called my BI, said it was a clerical error and that they have only received 5% of the results and it was nothing to worry about. Did the Psych interview last Tuesday, got the email last Thursday. Hopefully it's a good sign?

Leave a comment:

• Johyou1996
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I have to wait untill Monday to get emailed the instructions from the psychologist, then I’m gonna call the VA 10 times day lol.

• 508NAVY
    commented on 's reply
    As a fellow military man, use that number ZERO on the VA telephone number starting at 0830 every day to talk to someone LIVE,l. Also, email them up the back side so they’re on top of it.

• Johyou1996
    commented on 's reply
    Yea that’s what I’m thinking to. Academy is supposed to start soon and now I have to put my hope into the VA to actually do something within a week.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3074 users online. 144 members and 2930 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X