• Show
Clear All

• mwolf78
    replied
    Hoping I’m next in line for an email I tested the 1st

Leave a comment:

• Clashy212
    commented on 's reply
    Never mind . Got in the 900s out of 1400 . Is that bad?

• Clashy212
    commented on 's reply
    Didn’t see mine yet. Guessing it meant I failed?

• Bluelife01
    replied
    Check your emails ! I got mine today with passing notifications!

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    not yet and i tested the 1st hoping its anyday now for results

• Bluelife01
    replied
    Anyone get test results yet ?

Leave a comment:

• Evolution5k
    commented on 's reply
    Try to remain confident in your ability. Pass or fail, you know they will contact you. Worst case, you apply again with added test experience. There are times in the process when you are unsure if you'll hear back. Right now, find peace in knowing you did your best. Good luck

• Bluelife01
    commented on 's reply
    Same here overthinking the test and the score I might get I feel pretty good about the test but still I can only hope for the best. I keep checking the email to see what the news is.

• billy13579
    replied
    I am doing the exact same thing. I keep worrying that I may or may not have received a 70 percent or above. I most likely did but knock on wood of course. I also am extremely ready for the academy. Even though I realize that I might not be able to even enter it until next year. Anyone else feeling slightly overthinking their test?

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    Anyone else been checking their email every five minutes since they have tested or is it just me

Leave a comment:

• Klay
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully I’m not screwed then gotta wait and see…

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    no i was just handed a piece of paper saying i completed it with the same timeline for passing notification

• Klay
    replied
    Ok so I took the exam online and I was having computer issues and they sent me a cancellation email, However I was still able to take the exam but when I check on my exam history it says cancelled should I be worried? It said at the end of my exam that I’ll get my results back in 3-4 weeks so hopefully all is well. Did any of you guys receive emails saying you completed the exam?
    Last edited by Klay; 06-10-2021, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    Without going into to much detail so I don’t get in trouble for talking about the test it was the same difficult as the study guide and roughly equal in amount of questions. However I was not notified about my score after the test but it did say 3-4 weeks after test date people will be contacted about their score

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    commented on 's reply
    mwolf78 ... Is it true that you are notified if you passed or failed at the end of the test ? How was the test ? How many questions?
    Last edited by Bluelife01; 06-02-2021, 09:01 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3505 users online. 239 members and 3266 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X