Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluelife01
    replied
    Initial processing day was a success a good 200 candidates showed up yesterday 7/24. Urine and hair was taken for testing let’s hope this process continues to move fast !!

Leave a comment:

• Clashy212
    replied
    My initial processing date was just randomly changed out of nowhere . Any idea why they did that? Can I still report to the one I initially planned to

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    replied
    billy13579 I was able to attend to one of the pre written exam study classes prior to taking the test. The instructor that was there stated that with the amount of officers leaving the department that the process for new recruits would be much faster. He said that after we received our notifications for the physical tests and documentation that the process would immediately start. I would say that there will be an academy before this year is over I can only assume and hope !

Leave a comment:

• DanielHK
    replied
    Originally posted by billy13579 View Post
    25th for me. Hopefully, they give us some info on how much longer the application process will take. I know it takes a while. But, I have read on here it could take 2-3 years. By, then I will one hundred percent be doing something else for a living.
    With the shortage of people applying and the need to replace the officers that are retiring and leaving for other departments, the process should be much quicker. My best guess is that the process will take anywhere between 6-12 months

Leave a comment:

• billy13579
    replied
    25th for me. Hopefully, they give us some info on how much longer the application process will take. I know it takes a while. But, I have read on here it could take 2-3 years. By, then I will one hundred percent be doing something else for a living.

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    replied
    Anyone else going on the 24th for the physical and pre initial @ 7am ?

Leave a comment:

• J.Cage
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with @508NAVY… it took 3 1/2 years before I got the call for cpd, but I was already in metro.

• 508NAVY
    commented on 's reply
    I’m a cop in the south suburbs, but I went to the METRO academy at CPD a few years ago…..from what those kids told me, as far as waiting for a call (up to 2 years), take the job and test everywhere you can. If you want CPD by all means go for it, but don’t put all your eggs in one basket if you know what I mean……

• Clashy212
    replied
    Removed………
    Last edited by Clashy212; 08-08-2022, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• billy13579
    replied
    During the Chicago police hiring process do they go over your entire medical history. I fainted having blood drawn from me and it was massively mis-diagnosed as a seizure. I talked to my doctor and it will be changed soon. I was just curious if CPD investigators would see the mis-diagnosis or not?

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    absolutely hope to see everyone there

• Bluelife01
    replied
    mwolf78 good stuff bro hopefully we all get in quick

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    Yessir power test and processing

• Bluelife01
    replied
    mwolf78 the 31st for your physical and processing ?

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    Just got my email July 31st 11am

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3461 users online. 239 members and 3222 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X