X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWM2015
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted post
    Last edited by PWM2015; 10-21-2021, 08:04 PM.

• southpaw1
    replied
    Welcome to the forum guys. Just want you guys to shake that failure mindset going into it and everything else really. Say you're going to pass, believe it and follow through. Take every test likes its your final. No excuses guys! There is no time out in the real world. Be prepared.

We used to have to pass the POWER Test every 45 days until they hired us because it was only valid for that long and if the class got delayed well be ready for another POWER Test and you had to pass it. I always visualized that finish line on the run to represent a good paying job w/benefits and an opportunity to help my family. Thank you guys for your interest in wanting to work here and make it happen if you really want it.

Leave a comment:

• ajchi93
    commented on 's reply
    Update: I was able to speak to a BI today, and they told me it was indeed an error. They accidentally sent out e-mails to some applicants who already completed their initial processing. In case anyone else here got a similar e-mail recently. Disregard it, and just sit tight.

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    They said for us even if you fail the power test you will still move forward as long as you can pass the final power test before they hire you

• frubio685
    replied
    Hey Guys following this everyday! First of all thanks for everyone who are posting all this great information. I am not part of the March batch but I applied in June 2021 I have the Initial Processing Day this weekend and I'm a little worried since I came down with a small case of a cold ( NOT COVID ALREADY TESTED) this made hurt me with the the 1.5 Mile since my chest is a little congested, I will give it my all, I was just wondering the email we got clearly states that if you do not pass the ( Pre power test) you still move on with the process, Wondering has anyone failed the pre power? If so you you think this will push you to the back of the list as they will look at the people that pass first before looking at the guys and girls who failed?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• PWM2015
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted post
    Last edited by PWM2015; 10-21-2021, 08:06 PM.

• ajchi93
    replied
    Hi all, I’m new to the forum, but I’ve followed this thread religiously as I’m also part of the March 2021 batch of applicants. My concern is the following, I did my initial processing July 31st like many others here. However, early last week I received another e-mail from HR inviting me to another initial processing day this weekend. Should this be something I should be worried about? CPD/BI’s already have everything from me in regards to what we all did and submitted on July 31st. I really think it’s some sort of glitch, should I reach out to them and ask just in case? Thanks for your time!

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    my cousin in law said she received a call monday from her investigator and it was a cpd detective not kentech so im wondering if mine is kentech or cpd

• PWM2015
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted post
    Last edited by PWM2015; 10-21-2021, 08:04 PM.

• southpaw1
    commented on 's reply
    No problem! Happy to help out. Sounds like you're nearing the finish line. Good luck with the rest of the process. Let us know how it goes.

• Bluelife01
    replied
    @SRaider6… ok cool I was just curious because some of the guys that I started the processes with have been sent by their kentech investigator to complete the polygraph.

Leave a comment:

• SRaider6
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluelife01 View Post
    Does kentech send you for the polygraph or does CPD investigators send you for the polygraph. I was told by my kentech case manager that my file is now with CPD HR but kentech never sent me for a polygraph. Anyone else has the same issue?? I am part of the March 2021 application process.
    CPD does the polygraph, not Kentech. The polygraph can be assigned before or during your background investigation.

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    replied
    Does kentech send you for the polygraph or does CPD investigators send you for the polygraph. I was told by my kentech case manager that my file is now with CPD HR but kentech never sent me for a polygraph. Anyone else has the same issue?? I am part of the March 2021 application process.

Leave a comment:

• SRaider6
    replied
    Originally posted by PWM2015 View Post
    Hi Everyone. Thanks to all the current CPD folks like southpaw1 who have been providing information (and hope) to all the current applicants throughout this thread.

I thought, for the sake of sharing information, I would post my timeline. Feel free to ask me any questions, although I’m probably no better suited to answer anything than anyone else.

3/8/21 - applied
    6/7/21 - CPD entrance exam taken at a testing center
    7/1/21 - notified by email of passing score and lottery number
    7/25/21 - processing day/initial PFT
    8/27/21 - interview with Kentech investigator
    9/1/21 - polygraph
    9/5/21 - notified by Kentech investigator my BI is complete and my file will be returned to CPD
    9/23/21 - contacted by CPD investigator to obtain two additional documents

Currently waiting on scheduling for my final PFT. I assume med and psych follow shortly thereafter.

Hope everyone’s files keep moving along.
    That went by really fast for you. I know a lot of March 2021 applicants still haven't heard anything after the pre power test. That's awesome tho!

Leave a comment:

• PWM2015
    replied
    Deleted post
    Last edited by PWM2015; 10-21-2021, 08:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4243 users online. 263 members and 3980 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X