Clear All

• mwolf78
    replied
    Anyone in this current cycle take the test back in 2017 as well

Leave a comment:

• PWM2015
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted post
    Last edited by PWM2015; 10-21-2021, 08:05 PM.

• Gipson7
    replied
    Good luck everyone and if this is what you really want just hang in there. I graduated in Aug from the academy and my initial application was back in 2015, because of giving birth twice and the hiring freeze, covid, just life in general it took a while but I’m here because I didn’t give up. Trust me I know the waiting game is long but it’s worth it in the end. I know some people while they waited for CPD fill out other applications for other departments, myself personally just waited for CPD. Do what’s best for you and your family. Once again good luck to everyone for making it this far. See ya soon.

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    i called on friday and said the in processing group from july 31 and aug 1 should hear something in the next 2-3 weeks but they said that when i called them in the beginning of september

• SRaider6
    replied
    Since it also applies to March 2021 applicants, the next class starts October 25 according to an officer who conducted a portion of the psychological exam.

Leave a comment:

• frubio685
    commented on 's reply
    First of all Congrats! do you happen to know what is after the Medical and the Psych Interview? Also a few other questions.

1. Are the interviews with the Kentech investigator and Psych interview in person? or virtual?
    2. How was the polygraph? are you able to share any details or questions they may ask?
    3. written psych I believe is the 200-300 questions you answer right ?

• frubio685
    replied
    Hey Guys Initial Processing Day yesterday 10/02 was a success I would say at least 60-70 people were on our 11AM class I know there was a earlier 7AM class. They did mention that the March applicants were in yesterday for the Final PT congrats to all of you who have gotten that far already. They did said that depending on how clean our backgrounds are we could see these final steps by DEC as well let's hope for the best.

Leave a comment:

• PWM2015
    replied
    Deleted post
    Last edited by PWM2015; 10-21-2021, 08:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PWM2015
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted post
    Last edited by PWM2015; 10-21-2021, 08:07 PM.

• Bluelife01
    replied
    @PMW2015 when did you submit your application?

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    replied
    I have completed my investigation process with kentech they never sent me to do a polygraph and my file is now with Cpd hr I was told that my file is waiting to be assigned to a cpd investigator. It seems as after the polygraph everything stops. The reason I say that is because once kentech is done with your file and it gets sent to cpd hr and it sits there till an investigator gets assigned to it. I am part of the March 2021 application process and here I am waiting to hear from CPD now.

Leave a comment:

• PWM2015
    commented on 's reply
    Deleted post
    Last edited by PWM2015; 10-21-2021, 08:08 PM.

• MacaM
    replied
    I had my home interview with Kentech. Do you guys know why some people have background with Kentech and some with Cpd?

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    Did you already do your home interview and if so with CPD or kentech

• MacaM
    replied
    I am having my polygraph exam next week. Do you guys know if they send an email for confirmation or call before the polygraph?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3560 users online. 210 members and 3350 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X