Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billy13579
    replied
    I still haven't received an email regarding my application status. I am curious if I ever will. My lottery number is extremely low which initially gave me confidence in my application. I suppose it did say it could take 4-9 months to be hired. Should I contact Kentech? Or should I just wait and see what happens? I don't want to wait too long and get passed along. I also do not want to burden them especially if they were going to get to me soon. Does anyone have any idea how long this process could take? Is the 4-9 months still the goal for them? I am hoping for the best, I just wish it wasn't such a waiting game.

Leave a comment:

• MacaM
    replied
    I haven't heard anything back either. My lottery number is pretty low 2××
    Hopefully to hear something soon.

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    Anyone else hear anything and wondering if I should let it be or give kentech a call?

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    My lottery number is 12xx and I haven’t received anything yet although my last name is near last alphabetical wise so not sure how they are making the decisions

Leave a comment:

• Josh162
    replied
    I received the kentech email yesterday morning. My lottery number was mid 200s, not sure if that has anything to do with the order they're doing the backgrounds.

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    I’ve been checking as well nothing yet

Leave a comment:

• billy13579
    replied
    Anyone else receive an email yet?

Leave a comment:

• billy13579
    replied
    I am keeping a look out for an email from Kentech. So far nothing, wondering when I may receive it?

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    replied
    Check y’all emails, just received a Kentech investigation email !!

Leave a comment:

• bluesent
    commented on 's reply
    Oh they must've changed it. For me I had to do the PHQ, drug screening, poly, at home interview, and all that j*** before I was even assigned a background investigator. I was only assigned one recently lol.. I'd imagine you'd get the BI agent call last and they won't tell you if you failed.

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    I was given a BI packet and an assigned BI agent at the IPT/ processing on July 31st so I was curious to see which call I would be waiting for first

• bluesent
    commented on 's reply
    You won't be told it goes to the bi guy or arleast when they give you one.

• mwolf78
    replied
    Will I be told if I passed the drug test or does it go straight to waiting on the BI to contact me

Leave a comment:

• 508NAVY
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck to you kids. This job isn’t for the faint of heart and it’s brutal right now. we are in the ebb of the tide in terms of police community relations. Just roll with the punches and make the necessary sacrifices. Some days are great, other days are miserable, but I wouldn’t change being a cop for anything else. I’d choose being a cop over deploying on my submarine with our stacked crew in 2007.

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    im hoping so I feel confident in being at the academy within the year

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3069 users online. 187 members and 2882 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X