Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warhead9090 new class starts Friday 29th the orientation was today ! … orientation once a month new class starts at the end of every month !

Comment

• What are the steps if someone fails the power test?

Comment

• jairopadilla94
        jairopadilla94 commented
        Editing a comment
        First power test, you still go through with the process. Final power test you are told to come back and retry whatever part you failed. If you fail then you are given about 90 days to get called back to retake the entire power test again. You fail that attempt then you’ll have to retake the written test and begin all over again

• Too quiet on here: How's everything going in the academy and on the streets so far? Good to finally see a lot of new people hit the streets. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and keep learning everyday. I already met quite a few of you that are in my district now. I'm seeing solid people getting hired so that gives me some hope for the future of this place.
      PO Ella Grace French CPD EOW 07 AUG 21

Comment

• NoLimitJay1347
        NoLimitJay1347 commented
        Editing a comment
        Im looking forward to see where a potential career path with CPD takes me. Im currently scheduled for the physical assessment next month.

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        NoLimitJay1347 Good luck to you. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Does anyway have a timeline of their hiring process by any chance?

Comment

• 1987RoboCop
        1987RoboCop commented
        Editing a comment
        6 months to a year, depending on your background.

• Atony
        Atony commented
        Editing a comment
        August of 21- written test
        October- Power test
        March- Poly
        May- final power test/psych/medical
        June- started academy

• Sammie_B
        Sammie_B commented
        Editing a comment
        5/20/22- applied online
        5/21/22- written exam walk in
        6/11/22- power test
        7/11/22- home interview
        8/2/22- poly
        9/10/22- FPT

Expected to start academy end of 9/2022

• Anyone else constantly checking their email?

Comment

• I got my NTR yesterday

Comment

• Pass the word to your future classmates.. DON'T GET ARRESTED! so far 2 recruits have been arrested in the last 3 months and its a bad look when they make articles about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dang3rdoom45 View Post
          Pass the word to your future classmates.. DON'T GET ARRESTED! so far 2 recruits have been arrested in the last 3 months and its a bad look when they make articles about it.
          Absolutely and that's sad that you have to say that. Embarrassing. Please if you come on this department or any department for that matter have your s$$t together, get your $**% together or don't come to this field and do us all a favor. I rather deal with less, overworked POs than bad ones. The last one should have never gotten close to getting this job but sometimes people like that unfortunately slip through. She didn't just get arrested she fought the police like wth is going on here? It's not a reflection on us but that sure doesn't help us. Like I said I've been pretty happy to see the good recruits that hit my district in the recent months and they have great backgrounds and they're going to do great things here so that's good. Be safe everyone.

Comment

• ChiTownDet
            ChiTownDet commented
            Editing a comment
            And those 2 were nothing compared to the latest mess..

• Originally posted by southpaw1 View Post

Absolutely and that's sad that you have to say that. Embarrassing. Please if you come on this department or any department for that matter have your s$$t together, get your $**% together or don't come to this field and do us all a favor. I rather deal with less, overworked POs than bad ones. The last one should have never gotten close to getting this job but sometimes people like that unfortunately slip through. She didn't just get arrested she fought the police like wth is going on here? It's not a reflection on us but that sure doesn't help us. Like I said I've been pretty happy to see the good recruits that hit my district in the recent months and they have great backgrounds and they're going to do great things here so that's good. Be safe everyone.
          She looked like one of them “woke” recruits.

Comment

• How's the first day going for you guys? I don't miss that at all lol.

Comment

• BD7799
              BD7799 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wasn’t horrible, the workouts in suits is weird, but overall pretty good.

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              BD7799 Lol it is but that's why we would warn people dress nice (but not too nice hahaha). Have a cheap suit first few days.

• BD7799
              BD7799 commented
              Editing a comment
              southpaw1 we learned that very quickly lol

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              BD7799 Hahaha I bet!

• Any news on a final power test for a sept class?

Comment

• Mrdontpanic
              Mrdontpanic commented
              Editing a comment
              I heard it is scheduled for the 10th. Where are you in the process?

• Sammie_B
              Sammie_B commented
              Editing a comment
              I just received my FPT email for the 10th check your emails

• My family member is all caught up just finished the polygraph last month aug 5th. Just waiting on final power test now.

Comment

• Mrdontpanic
              Mrdontpanic commented
              Editing a comment
              I was told that they would be sending emails out by the 8th to inform people for the FPT. Check in with your BI.

• Does CPD have any task forces with the feds (DEA, FBI, Marshals)? If so how competitive is it to get on one?

Comment

• mikejones85
              mikejones85 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes we do. itsnot competitive. Its all about who you know.....

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              mikejones85 If I can't stand anything about it here it's that. Stick around long enough and you find out it's not the hardest working and most qualified getting those spots. Oh well that's why were at where were at.

• ChiTownDet
              ChiTownDet commented
              Editing a comment
              Kind of like being in medical school and asking about when you're going to get to do brain surgery..

• 1987RoboCop
              1987RoboCop commented
              Editing a comment
              The suburbs are not much better, in some cases even worse than CPD southpaw1.

• Be on the look out for the September 10th FPT if you are in the current process with CPD. Word is that they will be sending emails out on September 8th.

Comment

• Did everyone get their final power test for Saturday?

Comment

• Mrdontpanic
                Mrdontpanic commented
                Editing a comment
                The notice went out yesterday for this Saturday. My paperwork wasn't done in time per my BI. I was told that I would be in the Oct 8th FPT. That academy will start on Oct. 31st.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3899 users online. 272 members and 3627 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X