Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jklimasara
    replied
    Selling a home in Norwood park area if anyone is interested. Private message me for details.

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    You should be getting something soon I took mine June 1st didn’t get an email until July 3rd I think so anyway hopefully

Leave a comment:

• Klay
    replied
    Who do I email about my exam I took it Nov 1st and I still haven’t gotten a email about my results yet

Leave a comment:

• MacaM
    replied
    The next academy class is at the end of December. I think they have classes every month now.

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    does anyone know when the next few academy classes are scheduled for CPD? Even though I'm still in the baby stages of the process hoping to maybe be in the academy by maybe late January or February...or possibly March with how slowly I have been moving in this process.

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    Just scheduled my interview with my kentech investigator

Leave a comment:

• MacaM
    replied
    mwolf78 around one week

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    How quick was kentech to set up the interview after you finish their phq and turn in the required documents

Leave a comment:

• MacaM
    replied
    Bluelife01 for your polygraph exam you will be contacted by the polygraph examiner not your CPD investigator.

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    replied
    MacaM I guess I was that lucky one not to get a call for a polygraph right after the kentech investigation. Everything was done and I passed the investigation Kentech investigator said that the file was sent over to CPD investigators I’ve called HR they keep forwarding me to my CPD investigator but she never answers she called me back once and said to be on the look out for that call but nothing yet !

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    replied
    frubio685 Yes i am still with CCSO

Leave a comment:

• frubio685
    commented on 's reply
    Bluelife01 are you still in CCSO?

• MacaM
    replied
    Bluelife01 I had my polygraph right after kentech was done with my background check.
    Feels like after the polygraph everything slows down.
    I hope you will recieve the call just keep calling HR.

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    commented on 's reply
    MacaM I had my kentech investigation MONTHS ago I was then told that I would get a call from my CPD investigator. I received a call from her and was told to look out for a phone call or email for the polygraph. Till this date I am still waiting. I’ve called her numerous times left her voicemails and never get a single call back. I also have friends that have completed a polygraph and are still waiting for a call back on the next steps… this process is crazy and long !

• MacaM
    replied
    I had my polygraph exam month and a half ago and since then I haven't heard anything. I called HR today and I was told I have assigned investigator. She tried to transfer the call to him but he didn't respond. So my question is does it mean that I passed the polygraph and background investigation from Kentech? And what is next? How long usually takes till they call for the next steps?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3346 users online. 212 members and 3134 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X