Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my FPT the 30th, 6AM. It looks like it’s going to be raining on Saturday. Has anyone ever ran inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan2x View Post
      I have my FPT the 30th, 6AM. It looks like it’s going to be raining on Saturday. Has anyone ever ran inside?
      Yeah it sucks. Just have to adjust and pace yourself. It's more laps so do the math when you find out how many times around. Stay hydrated. The air is dry in that building. My eyes were dry from being in there for in-service training the other day haha. If you're lucky they'll still do it outside assuming not heavy rain or no lightening/thunder.
      PO Ella Grace French CPD EOW 07 AUG 21

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan2x View Post
        I have my FPT the 30th, 6AM. It looks like it’s going to be raining on Saturday. Has anyone ever ran inside?
        Its should be clear somewhat tomorrow morning. its 4 laps outside, 12 laps inside. See you there! I'm super nervous

Comment

• You guys end up running inside or outside? How did it go? Turnout, etc.

Comment

• So my group was the first group to run… we ran outside. It was pretty “easy” though. They’re saying we should be starting the academy by the end of the month… we got our dates for med & psychological

Comment

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh okay nice. Making progress!

• Everyone looking solid today including the recruits at the St. Jude's Police Memorial Parade downtown this morning. I was there super early today so just wanted to say good job everyone.

https://abc7chicago.com/st-jude-para...side/11808837/

Comment

• Did final power on Saturday .. failed … then passed the retake . Got my psych and medical coming up shortly . Hopefully this goes smoothly and I’m in the academy !

Comment

• I'm taking the exam in person this month. What do I need to bring besides ID

Comment

• What’s everyone’s timeline after taking the written test?

Comment

• Had the final power test today, psych and medical next week. They are starting a class June 1st. Timeline was Written test in August, 1st power test in October. Polygraph was in March and Final power test May.

Comment

• Clashy212
                      Clashy212 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was told there was an academy the 31st. Maybe they are trying to squeeze in two back to back…

• On Saturday they told us they were combining two classes into one, the 31st date group and our group. So there would be one big class starting June 1st. They sounded excited about having a big sized class. 52 of us passed the Final Power yesterday.

Comment

• Clashy212
                      Clashy212 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Guess I’ll see u at the academy then man

• Cheers to that man. I got my medical Wednesday, hopefully it’s all good and I’ll be set.

Comment

• FPT completed 5/14/22
                      Psych test 5/15/22
                      Psych interview 5/16/22
                      medical scheduled 5/18/22

lets get this done ! Hopefully academy June 1st !!!

Comment

• Check your emails got my NTR !

Comment

• Clashy212 when did you do medical ?

Comment

• Clashy212
                            Clashy212 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did my medical may 12th

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3825 users online. 251 members and 3574 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X