Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUJE
    replied
    CPD was my dream department as some of you here. The last time I had heard from CPD was May of 2019 after completing a polygraph (DEC 2018 application). I never heard anything back after that even after MULTIPLE attempts to get and update year after year.

I RECENTLY went on and applied to different suburbs and sure enough one of them picked me up in a heartbeat after 3-4 months of going trough their process. CPD just hit me up very recently trying to continue the process for me. I know I’m not the only one this happened too. OFCOURSE I respectfully declined CPD… it’s not fair with how they treat their candidates the way they do (Will get my called hanged up on multiple times, never a legit answer). Now they want to hit me up when they’re REALLY hurting, SMH…

Moral of the story.. don’t let CPD hold you up. Apply to different places.
    Theirs a lot of other great departments. No hard feelings for CPD. I love them. A lot of my close friends work for CPD. CPD just needs to learn to treat their officers better.. they need to value their officers, especially now more than ever and, it’s starts at the recruitment process when they are recruits.

Good luck to everyone. Hope you get the job. Apply to CPD. Apply to different departments. The day a department offers you the job it’s really a great feeling!

Leave a comment:

• southpaw1
    replied
    That's good. You guys are making progress. I heard something similar from someone else in the process about a early February Final POWER Test too.

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    replied
    CPD BI emailed me saying my file should be done for the upcoming power test he mentioned sometime during the first week of February

Leave a comment:

• Arroyoe
    commented on 's reply
    Good news!

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    He emailed me back saying he’s trying to get current employment verification from my supervisors and some updated documents so hopefully this upcoming week I’ll get another update

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    Will do I took mine December 21st so hopefully he lets me know

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    Will do I took mine December 21st so hopefully he lets me know

• Arroyoe
    commented on 's reply
    Let me know what he says and not too long ago.

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    Just emailed my investigator hopefully I hear something from him when did you take your poly graph?

• Arroyoe
    commented on 's reply
    Last Friday he called saying everything looked good and to let him know when I get the email for FPT. Not sure when I. February

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe my investigator will reach back out this week haven’t heard from since the beginning of January. When did he he reach out to about that and did he mention when specifically in February

• Arroyoe
    commented on 's reply
    That’s what my investigator said.

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    Had no idea there was an upcoming fpt

• Arroyoe
    replied
    Has anyone received the final power test invite for February?

Leave a comment:

• mwolf78
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve currently finished up some board interviews with a few suburban departments so just kind of going with the flow. Hmm I think I’ve heard of that motto did the navy get from the army or did my sergeant lie to me and steal that motto from the navy haha

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4664 users online. 291 members and 4373 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X