Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I emailed them to see where I was in the process they emailed me back with saying to call HR!! They said to email them as they can help with answers.. well I got mine … continue calling HR!!

Comment

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. That's how it should be.

• frubio685
      frubio685 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha same here! I just got a generic message saying call HR at ….

Looks like the phones are going to be flooded with calls now

• They just sent out NTR for Dec 27th academy class. Check your emails!

Comment

• Message deleted
      Last edited by Klay; 06-23-2022, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Post deleted
        Last edited by Klay; 12-17-2021, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Just got called to reschedule my poly for tomorrow

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next pre power test will be held? I applied earlier this year and took my test in July and passed. I was supposed to take my pre power test the first week of October but because I could not get the time off of work I was unable to attend. I have not received any info or an email stating I have been removed but have heard they will host another pre power test and I am just wondering if anyone here was in the same boat or can confirm what was told to me. If so have you heard anymore info on when the test will be?

Comment

• seriousflyer
              seriousflyer commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey question - what’s the difference between the pre/I tail power test and the power test? Or are they the same thing?

• just completed my polygraph test today they did not tell me i passed or failed before i left but should know within a week
            Last edited by mwolf78; 12-21-2021, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• MacaM
              MacaM commented
              Editing a comment
              It took more than a month for me. You will not hear about your results from them. If you pass your investigator will contact you about the next steps. Just call HR after 2 3 weeks to check on your status.

• Just received an email saying kentech sent me report up to CPD HR

Comment

• Anyone happen to know where to find 2022 academy dates for Chicago

Comment

• I am starting the academy on Monday.Good luck in the process guys

Comment

• mwolf78
                  mwolf78 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When did you get an email for the ntr

• Just Submitted updated Transcripts and Copy of my degree. Lets see if this speeds things up!

Comment

• Hey guys. Is there an out of state application process for Chicago PD?

Comment

• mwolf78
                    mwolf78 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    From what I have seen Chicago doesn’t seem to have a dedicated out of state application process

• Gipson7
                    Gipson7 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I did hear they are recruiting folks now from out of state for CPD so you would think they would make the process easier but I guess not huh? Call and speak with someone in HR and asked them about that.

• anyone else have their poly date scheduled or did one in the past month or so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrese View Post
                    Hey guys. Is there an out of state application process for Chicago PD?
                    Not really and they really need to seriously rethink that. Maybe if enough of you mention that to recruiting just maybe they will start thinking outside of the box because we are going to get seriously hurt out here if they don't hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw1 View Post

Not really and they really need to seriously rethink that. Maybe if enough of you mention that to recruiting just maybe they will start thinking outside of the box because we are going to get seriously hurt out here if they don't hire.
                      Do you know how many times I would have to fly out to Chicago to take the tests? I'm from LA, so it'd be very time consuming.

Comment

• southpaw1
                        southpaw1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I believe someone posted the recruiter email a page back it should be [email protected]. They might be more helpful with that and who knows maybe they'll work something out with you. I don't know if you have family here or anything but do your research and consider everything before moving that far for this job. Good luck.

• 60630Chicago
                        60630Chicago commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So my buddy on CPD did the out-of-state process because he was stationed in San Diego. They do try to accommodate you. When he passed his background he flew in and did a bunch of things at once. (HR stuff at HQ, Poly & Background at Kentech) I believe he flew in 3 times total.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4532 users online. 269 members and 4263 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X