Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CptGlockMango
    commented on 's reply
    How did it go?? My Poly experience was interesting to say the least.

• CptGlockMango
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck! My BI was professional and very understanding. Make sure you dress up and clean up your space. My BI stressed the importance of looking the part prior to the interview.

• CptGlockMango
    commented on 's reply
    Hiring Timeline:
    Written Exam - 22OCT21'
    Pre-POWER/Initial drug Test - 20NOV21'
    Kentech Interview - 06JAN22'
    Polygraph - 19JAN22'
    Final POWER - 05MAR22'
    PSYCH I - 06MAR22'
    MED - 07MAR22'
    PSYCH II - 15MAR22'

I'll update the timeline accordingly.
    Word is that the Remaining two steps are being completed within a week of the FPT. I'm going off of my friend's timeline. She was hired in December.

***Note there was a brief delay in getting my FPT date due to not having an active FOID card. Some of the BI's are really by the book and if you don't have all the pertaining documents submitted and questionnaires filled out in a timeley manner they WILL delay your application. Unfortunately it took months to get my FOID card but so long as you stay on top of your stuff it will move fairly quick for newer applicants.
    Last edited by CptGlockMango; 03-14-2022, 11:08 PM. Reason: MED and PSYCH II Update

• Bluelife01
    replied
    Finally got my polygraph today 730a .. one year later after I applied let’s see how this goes !

Leave a comment:

• frubio685
    replied
    Got my home/video Interview set up with background for this Sunday! he called today and seemed like a chill guy! hopefully everything goes good!

Leave a comment:

• FDW
    commented on 's reply
    Greetings, may I ask the time lapse of your process? I am also waiting for mines.

• CptGlockMango
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!!! You too

• Gipson7
    replied
    Congrats everyone and welcome to the department!

Leave a comment:

• Johyou1996
    commented on 's reply
    I just got my FPT notice as well. Good luck.

• CptGlockMango
    replied
    What's up everyone this is my first post! Lol I've read so many of these I figured I'd make an account. I've been anxiously awaiting the Final PT and I finally got an invitation on 5 March. I'm just praying that psych goes smoothly and I can get into the March class. Good luck everyone!!!!
    Last edited by CptGlockMango; 02-24-2022, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• J.Cage
    replied
    Congratulations, everyone! I loved metro—made a lot of great memories. And get ready for the smoke session on the first day.

Leave a comment:

• southpaw1
    replied
    508NAVY All good. Misunderstanding.

Originally posted by Arroyoe View Post
    Hello everyone, I just received my NTR!!!
    Congrats and welcome guys. A lot of trust and responsibility comes with this job don't take that for granted. I learn something new everyday. Look for the small victories or positive moments and try to have/keep your non-police friends outside of this job. I had (sort of still do) have this mindset that I want to be everywhere and save the world and back everyone up but sometimes you have to slow down and take care of yourself before you can help everyone else.

​​​​​​​Learn as much as you can and be ready for anything and everything. Everything is what you make it. Hurry up and hit the streets because we're going to need a lot of help out here in the Summer!

Leave a comment:

• Bluelife01
    replied
    eric_elias2006 yes I did reach out to joincpd with no luck on results…

Leave a comment:

• 508NAVY
    commented on 's reply
    I wasn’t bagging the kid, I was referring to the clown show known as the academy. My response was cut off for no reason. I had a smiley face followed by just bite your tongue and get through the BS and you’ll be golden.

Don’t know why it did save my reply I edited

• Arroyoe
    replied
    Hello everyone, I just received my NTR!!!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3198 users online. 157 members and 3041 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X