300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hb163

For those of you that aren’t aware, this new bill drafted by the “black caucus” is the biggest anti-police/pro criminal legislation this state has ever seen. If it passes it will cripple law enforcement in this state. Currently I’m a CO at a large jail but I’m set to be sworn in as a patrol deputy in a few weeks. Needless to say this bill has me worried, and I’m honestly wondering what the odds are of this bill actually passing...

http://www.chicagofop.org/news/urgen...-update-hb-163

Last edited by Z06 kid; 01-07-2021, 09:39 PM.

Time to leave the state. Let them destroy it completely.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Z06 kid View Post
      For those of you that aren’t aware, this new bill drafted by the “black caucus” is the biggest anti-police/pro criminal legislation this state has ever seen. If it passes it will cripple law enforcement in this state. Currently I’m a CO at a large jail but I’m set to be sworn in as a patrol deputy in a few weeks. Needless to say this bill has me worried, and I’m honestly wondering what the odds are of this bill actually passing...

http://www.chicagofop.org/news/urgen...-update-hb-163

I highly doubt this bill, if it passes, will pass state constitutional muster

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

Based on your VAST experience..?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Based on your VAST experience..?
          Don't bring your baggage into this thread.

Comment

Don't bring your baggage into this thread.
            Just making SURE everyone is aware of your lack of experience when you post The Stupid.

Comment

Just making SURE everyone is aware of your lack of experience when you post The Stupid.
              Raise your hand on this thread if you are a peace officer in Illinois, the state that the poster put the question about. Raise your hand if you have already spoken to your state rep and state senator about this bill, of which neither voted for? If you raised your hands to both questions, you can answer questions from this poster. As Such I will answer his questions. Go back the other thread and spread your sadness there.

Comment

Well the bill passed, for those of you wishing to join DONT! For the rest on the job be very careful

Comment

Raise your hand on this thread if you are a peace officer in Illinois, the state that the poster put the question about. Raise your hand if you have already spoken to your state rep and state senator about this bill, of which neither voted for? If you raised your hands to both questions, you can answer questions from this poster. As Such I will answer his questions. Go back the other thread and spread your sadness there.
                  You don’t get to dictate responses. You are a CHILD who is trying to pretend they actually have something to say...based on ZERO experience.

Comment

You don’t get to dictate responses. You are a CHILD who is trying to pretend they actually have something to say...based on ZERO experience.
                    I see that I have found another room in your brain to live rent free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That is what I thought when Iowa overturned collective barganing.....................A ststute that had been in effect for 50 yrs

My Illinois friends are re-thinking their careers
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

So no one read this bill it just got pushed through at 4am in 30 mins? Scary

Comment

Pretty much yes. A few hundred pages were rushed up before 0500 and quickly pushed through.

Comment

Ive read as much as I can in the past couple of days and trust me it is nowhere most of it. There are some elements that were removed before it was passed by both chambers, but it's still some things in there are not good for the public and for law enforcement,

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6427 users online. 361 members and 6066 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X