300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Duty Weapons

Hello everyone this is my first time starting a thread so please bare with me... My question is to any CPD LEO or anyone in the academy who would know what are the specific make and models CPD officers can you use as a duty weapon. I'm a FEB 06 tester and supposed to start the academy in July.

Originally posted by Cubs773 View Post
    Hello everyone this is my first time starting a thread so please bare with me... My question is to any CPD LEO or anyone in the academy who would know what are the specific make and models CPD officers can you use as a duty weapon. I'm a FEB 06 tester and supposed to start the academy in July.
    I am not exactly sure, but if you read up on some of the other topics, that question has been brought up before. I am not sure either unless I look it up, but I am sure someone will post in a little while.

What was your CPD ranking number?

Comment

Do a "search" on this, been dicussed a ton. (I'm not CPD but I do know some of the answers, and attended CPD Acad). The 4 makes of gun you can carry are S&W, Sig, Beretta, and Ruger, ONLY in 9mm during the Academy. After you are on the street, or off Probation (don't remember which one), you can upgrade to a .45 in these makes as long as you qual with it. Not to worry about having to buy before hand, there will be a "gun day" when reps for the Gun companys and some Cop Shops will come in to the Acad, show you what they got, and you can order right there. It's been a long time since I have been in the Acad, but as far as I know, all the above is still the same.
      Last edited by dogcop; 06-04-2007, 02:19 PM.
      www.saveavet.org

Comment

Thanks dogcop for the clarification I've just gotten alot of mixed responses.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6059 users online. 320 members and 5739 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X