Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARC01
    replied
    Has anyone out there been officially hired by the city yet?

Leave a comment:

• NARC01
    replied
    Originally posted by nkpd44 View Post
    I just got notified that I'm going for the psych on 7/2. Any of you guys that got hired....could you post how many they plan on hiring and when, if you find out? Thanks.
    Hiring 6. Sending only 2 to the Academy. Goodluck on the psych.

Leave a comment:

• nkpd44
    replied
    I just got notified that I'm going for the psych on 7/2. Any of you guys that got hired....could you post how many they plan on hiring and when, if you find out? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• NARC01
    replied
    Originally posted by Vertex View Post
    Congrats. I heard from them today too. Passed the psych, but I'm not high enough on the list for this round of hiring. I'd be in the second round. I guess I'll see you in July with another department.
    Which department are you headed to? Are you going to COD (SLEA) Academy too July 9th.

Leave a comment:

• Vertex
    replied
    Congrats. I heard from them today too. Passed the psych, but I'm not high enough on the list for this round of hiring. I'd be in the second round. I guess I'll see you in July with another department.

Leave a comment:

• NARC01
    replied
    Just got a call from HR. I passed the psych! On my way to the medical exam tomorrow. Academy starts July 9th!

Leave a comment:

• powertest
    replied
    congrats on the other one...at least you have that to fall back on

Leave a comment:

• Vertex
    replied
    I think they put the top 10 through the psych. I tested with #9. But I just got a full fledge offer from another PD today, only need medical to clear. I hope results for Elgin come in quick so I have a choice. Just wishful thinking. Good luck guys.

Leave a comment:

• nkpd44
    replied
    Man! I'm 11 and I didn't even know they started the psych...bummer.
    Last edited by nkpd44; 06-07-2007, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vertex
    replied
    I will. Hopefully we hear something thurs. or fri.

Leave a comment:

• NARC01
    replied
    Vertex....can you let me know when and if you hear anything? I will do the same.

Leave a comment:

• NARC01
    replied
    Don't panic. I talked to HR on thursday. They said they would get back to me this week. They may be waiting for all candidates to finish before making the calls. By the way, I'm 8. Good Luck.
    I hope thats the case. So close to making it! It would be greatly dissapointing to get knocked out of the running.

Leave a comment:

• Vertex
    replied
    Don't panic. I talked to HR on thursday. They said they would get back to me this week. They may be waiting for all candidates to finish before making the calls. By the way, I'm 8. Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• NARC01
    replied
    When did you have yours? It usually takes a few days to a week. I had mine today.
    Shoot....I guess I failed. I had mine on May 24th. What number did you rank on the final list. I was #2.

Leave a comment:

• Vertex
    replied
    When did you have yours? It usually takes a few days to a week. I had mine today.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3265 users online. 164 members and 3101 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X