Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elgin PD Psych

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elgin PD Psych

    Anyone heard anything yet from their psych evals?

  • #2
    When did you have yours? It usually takes a few days to a week. I had mine today.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Vertex View Post
      When did you have yours? It usually takes a few days to a week. I had mine today.
      Shoot....I guess I failed. I had mine on May 24th. What number did you rank on the final list. I was #2.

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't panic. I talked to HR on thursday. They said they would get back to me this week. They may be waiting for all candidates to finish before making the calls. By the way, I'm 8. Good Luck.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Vertex View Post
          Don't panic. I talked to HR on thursday. They said they would get back to me this week. They may be waiting for all candidates to finish before making the calls. By the way, I'm 8. Good Luck.
          I hope thats the case. So close to making it! It would be greatly dissapointing to get knocked out of the running.

          Comment


          • #6
            Vertex....can you let me know when and if you hear anything? I will do the same.

            Comment


            • #7
              I will. Hopefully we hear something thurs. or fri.

              Comment


              • #8
                Man! I'm 11 and I didn't even know they started the psych...bummer.
                Last edited by nkpd44; 06-07-2007, 07:37 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think they put the top 10 through the psych. I tested with #9. But I just got a full fledge offer from another PD today, only need medical to clear. I hope results for Elgin come in quick so I have a choice. Just wishful thinking. Good luck guys.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    congrats on the other one...at least you have that to fall back on

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just got a call from HR. I passed the psych! On my way to the medical exam tomorrow. Academy starts July 9th!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Congrats. I heard from them today too. Passed the psych, but I'm not high enough on the list for this round of hiring. I'd be in the second round. I guess I'll see you in July with another department.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vertex View Post
                          Congrats. I heard from them today too. Passed the psych, but I'm not high enough on the list for this round of hiring. I'd be in the second round. I guess I'll see you in July with another department.
                          Which department are you headed to? Are you going to COD (SLEA) Academy too July 9th.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I just got notified that I'm going for the psych on 7/2. Any of you guys that got hired....could you post how many they plan on hiring and when, if you find out? Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nkpd44 View Post
                              I just got notified that I'm going for the psych on 7/2. Any of you guys that got hired....could you post how many they plan on hiring and when, if you find out? Thanks.
                              Hiring 6. Sending only 2 to the Academy. Goodluck on the psych.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4542 users online. 234 members and 4308 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X