300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Police

Just curious how many Towns in the chicagoland area have a park district police department as far as I know these are some towns that have them to my knowlege if anyone else knows of a town please let me know

Naperville park police
    Markham park police
    cyrstal lake park police
    fox valley park police
    lockport park police

Park Ridge Park Police...one Officer, he sets his own hours
    Morton Grove Park District Police

I've heard a rumor that the Maywood Park District Police is gonna be up and running again shortly...anyone confirm that?

Anybody else remember the Dixmoor Park District Police? A Town with no parks, except for one playlot !!!
    Christ, you know it ain't easy...

Comment

I was just curious because alot of Park Police departments always look to hire sometimes And I believe Maywood is bringin back the park police. alot of college campus police departments are hiring now also

Comment

Dixmoor Park Dist. Police. 81 officers, 16 squad cars, and a vacant lot with a broken swing set to patrol. 2 of their people arrested for robbing a guy on a stop in Harvey and they had the whole crew of them show up with shotguns to break them out of jail. Kind of like the "Old West" movies (breaking the bad guy out).

All kind of gangbangers were "Captains," "Lt's," "Sgt's." in that organization.

At one time Maywood had 3 different Park Dist Police. That's a lot of stars flying around out there.

Comment

One of my friends used to be a markham cop and then transfered over to the markham park dist police told me there are alot of crooked things happen in the markham harvey area. he was fired from there and they never gave him anyreasons why. but now hes a cop in bernum i believe thats how you spell it. but some of those towns with park police dont even have any parks to patrol. i always thought you have to have alarge amount of acres of land in a town to have a dept patrol it i guess i was wrong

Comment

we have 188 parks in Naperville, 14 part time guys 3 squads. in other words not enough
            Who you calling twig pigs? we prefer tree police thank you!

Comment

The Memorial Park District Police patrols around the Melrose Park/Bellwood area

Comment

There is also Rockford Park District. I work for Fox Valley Park District PD part-time, so if you have any questions about them, I can help.

Comment

Jadedshield and parkcop23 I sent you some PM messages

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6568 users online. 363 members and 6205 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X