300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some ideas

Hey guys as you can see i never post but i learned a lot from the forum over last few months and what i saw is that one question always pops up a lot "how do i find my work history?" I know how it feels, in last 6 years i had 9 jobs some for a month some longer, and only recently i have found the way to find almost all information needed and its really simple. all you have to do is call the company for which you have worked and ask for work refference, they will give a number for their HR and you are set. also i just had my buffalo grove interview and i hope i did well however i totally blanked on one of the questions and i had to ask for it to be repeated i must have looked like an idiot;( anyhoo i wanna say thx for all the great posts and intel it really does make a difference to ones that just started getting into the process.

good luck to all of you.

I am not sure but I think your local Social Security office can provide some type of report ,for a fee, that will show you recorded work history. I recall a post with a link for this application on this forum in the past. But I do not recall the link..Sorry
    Last edited by CPDSPIKE; 05-24-2007, 02:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I think they could do this through tax records?

Comment

Social Security will find just the companies you worked for it will not find what were your starting and ending dates.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3025 users online. 186 members and 2839 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X