300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall County?

Anyone here work for Kendall County? I am currently a police officer and was thinking about testing for Kendall in June. Want to know what starting pay is, if it's a good dept. to work for, ...etc. Post or PM me with any info. Thanks.

Posted in wrong section

Comment

stay the hell out of kendall county!!!!! just my 2 cents, send me a pm if you want to hear the entire story...
      In God we trust... All others check NCIC...

Shop smart... Shop "S" mart!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Comment

"Stay the hell out of Kendall Co" probably means that they are a small, rural, po-dunk dept that is highly politicized and doesnt do much more than traffic stops all day.... I have heard MANY stories about Kendall Co and their traffic stops.... thats not the police career I want. I know theres the idea of a "stepping stone" dept but I wouldnt go there.....

Comment

k thanks. i'm already in a bad situation that i'm looking to get out of.

Comment

you could not pay me to work for them hacks... no offense to anybody here that works for them... i have seen them single handedly ruin peoples careers because they were to lazy to do some real police work...
            In God we trust... All others check NCIC...

Shop smart... Shop "S" mart!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3093 users online. 135 members and 2958 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X