Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISP Testing in Chicago this Summer

I posted this question in another thread:

I signed up to take the summer ISP test in Chicago online. Has anyone received an invitation to take the test yet? Hope I didn't forget to hit a "send" button or something stupid.

The summer deadline is in June so you might not here anything until after that. The Merit Board usually sends all the letters out at the same time.
    Good luck

Comment

I'm going to try out for ISP as well. The CPD wait is really agonizing.

Comment

I tested for ISP last year my elgibility just ran out. The physical agility standards are a little harder. When I tested we did the physical first. We started with 400 plus. By the time we got to the written we had less than 200left. The written is a suitability test. First test is the wonderlic IQ test. You have 15 minutes to answer as many questions as possible. Second is a math, english test. Then the last parts is the psych portion. About 1000 questions or more. About 3 1/2 - 4 hour test. Ill be doing the chicago test in summer too. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I was worrying that I didn't get it out or anything when I saw a few threads about ISP show up.

I agree with you Edmond, the CPD wait is agonizing. And my current job is killing me... I've also started to apply to a few burb departments. I'm waiting on CPD but after ILCapt (sp) post about ISP benefits came out and all the specialties it got me wavering between ISP and CPD.

RyBaK477

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5729 users online. 314 members and 5415 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X