300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickney Police Department

I saw the Stickney Police Department will be conducting a test in November; does anyone know of their hiring needs or the size of the department? Also, how is the crime in that area?

Stickney has about 16 Officers. The busy parts include the borders of Cicero and Lyons. Traffic enforcement is the primary focus and there's plenty of opportunity on Cicero Ave and Harlem Ave.

I don't imagine the dept is hiring many, so keep that in mind when testing. You definitely want to place within top 3.
    Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

city-data.com is a good site to view each cities stats including crime. You can also look at their minutes on the village site so see if anything is mentioned about hiring needs/plans

Comment

If traffic is your thing, Stickney is the place. Not much going on, place where little things become big things. Once every blue moon something serious happens. If you want to be the Police, and do Police things this, and it's surrounding towns to the west and south, are not the place to go. Want to be the Police, go to StephD's place.

Comment

Nice to have a little push from here if you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by maidana View Post
            Nice to have a little push from here if you know what I mean
            Maidana, just curious, but do you have anything positive to say about any of the departments?

Comment

• maidana
              maidana commented
              Editing a comment
              You havent been hired yet. You will see what im talking about soon enough when you keep dealing with BS

Thank you all for the responses and insight. I’ll be testing for them and every department that’s hiring. Does anyone know of their starting salary? Their post didn’t mention anything regarding salary.?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12668 users online. 498 members and 12170 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X