300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dupage County Oral interview

Anyone schedule their date for the oral interview for Dupage county? I was surprised when I got an e-mail from human resources requesting to pick a date for the interview. Anyone ever go through an oral interview with Dupage?

Originally posted by Scott32 View Post
    Anyone schedule their date for the oral interview for Dupage county? I was surprised when I got an e-mail from human resources requesting to pick a date for the interview. Anyone ever go through an oral interview with Dupage?
    I have. What do you want to know?

Comment

Originally posted by SeVere View Post
      I have. What do you want to know?
      Thanks severe. Is this a group oral interview? The questions in the interview are they scenario type of questions? I received a letter from Dupage for my oral interview date, along it stated that after the interview assessment, it will be processed for background check. How does the process go in order?

Comment

Thanks severe. Is this a group oral interview? The questions in the interview are they scenario type of questions? I received a letter from Dupage for my oral interview date, along it stated that after the interview assessment, it will be processed for background check. How does the process go in order?
        I did this several years ago over 14 to be exact. LOL!

Anyhow, the process may have changed.

The interview I went through was a group oral interview in which scenario types of questions were asked

Comment

I also went through the interview, but being 9+ years ago, I don't think I could help much on that. I wouldn't be too concerned though, it's not anything difficult or stressful....heck, they hired me! Ha!

Comment

Wow that was an easy oral interview. Had the group oral interview on Tuesday, received my passing letter today on Monday. Letter says my file is headed to the BI for the next step of the process.

Comment

Wow that was an easy oral interview. Had the group oral interview on Tuesday, received my passing letter today on Monday. Letter says my file is headed to the BI for the next step of the process.
              Congratulations. Told you it was a breeze!

Comment

I had my group interview today...it was pretty easy! I've never had an interview like this where the merit comission didn't speak at all. It was all done by a proctor...

Comment

Originally posted by BigRuckuss View Post
                  I had my group interview today...it was pretty easy! I've never had an interview like this where the merit comission didn't speak at all. It was all done by a proctor...
                  LOL the merit commission seemed to be too involved playing with their blackberry telephones, and eating their dounuts than listening to us. Oh well as long as I passed its all good. BigRuck did you get fingerprinted yet? I have to head down there Friday to get it done.

Comment

So...what are the remaining steps after the background investigation? Do we get the chance to explain anything that may come up in our history?

I got a call from a detective today...told me i had to get my fingerprints redone...

Comment

Originally posted by BigRuckuss View Post
                      So...what are the remaining steps after the background investigation? Do we get the chance to explain anything that may come up in our history?

I got a call from a detective today...told me i had to get my fingerprints redone...

You know the lady who did mine last Friday was in a real rush to get it done> i wouldn't be surprised if they call me to get them redone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5925 users online. 333 members and 5592 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X