300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD BI's 27 Items

Anyone have the list that was posted about 2 months ago about the 27 things the BI needs from you? (ex. Birth Cert, Diploma, ....)

Anyone Hear anything yet? Im in the 100's and have not seen anything yet. I'm guess the board will go wild again once someone does hear!

Originally posted by JuneTester06 View Post
    Anyone have the list that was posted about 2 months ago about the 27 things the BI needs from you? (ex. Birth Cert, Diploma, ....)

Anyone Hear anything yet? Im in the 100's and have not seen anything yet. I'm guess the board will go wild again once someone does hear!
    If you are a June tester then you got about 9-12 months to gather it up! But the only thing I needed to get was the SEALED BC and my driving record (others I spoke to hear DID NOT need a driving rec copy though), all the other stuff I had,,,, lot of it didnt pertain to me...FYI, you dont' need a diploma copy...

Comment

List

He's right. You have plenty of time, but here's the list anyway.

About 27 different items if it pertains to you. Birth certificate, naturalization papers, marriage, license, divorce decree, 3 documents for proof of residency, DD 214, Name and address for 3 different neighbors, selective service info, drivers license, registration card for Illinois License plate, Receipt for Chicago Vehicle Sticker and number of sticker, proof of valid auto insurance, order of protection documents, firearms owners identification card FOID, Gun registration& paperwork for each weapon, Payroll check stub, Labor relations or workman’s compensation documents, income tax records if self employed, student loan repayment info, list of creditors, balances and monthly payments, rent receipt of mortgage info, If renting - Name, address & phone number of landlord, Bankruptcy or chapter 13 documents.
      Any lawsuits documents, all immediate family members addresses, phone numbers, social security numbers, date of birth of them, Three of closes friends, including phone numbers, social security numbers, date of birth, If you have tested with any other departments they want documents on those too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertex View Post
        He's right. You have plenty of time, but here's the list anyway.

About 27 different items if it pertains to you. Birth certificate, naturalization papers, marriage, license, divorce decree, 3 documents for proof of residency, DD 214, Name and address for 3 different neighbors, selective service info, drivers license, registration card for Illinois License plate, Receipt for Chicago Vehicle Sticker and number of sticker, proof of valid auto insurance, order of protection documents, firearms owners identification card FOID, Gun registration& paperwork for each weapon, Payroll check stub, Labor relations or workman’s compensation documents, income tax records if self employed, student loan repayment info, list of creditors, balances and monthly payments, rent receipt of mortgage info, If renting - Name, address & phone number of landlord, Bankruptcy or chapter 13 documents.
        Any lawsuits documents, all immediate family members addresses, phone numbers, social security numbers, date of birth of them, Three of closes friends, including phone numbers, social security numbers, date of birth, If you have tested with any other departments they want documents on those too.
        Why did they need to see my driving record? Oh well.

Comment

Does anyone know whether BI will check prior applications, including psych test results, with the CPD in the course of their BI investigation process?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pwaffle View Post
            Does anyone know whether BI will check prior applications, including psych test results, with the CPD in the course of their BI investigation process?

thanks
            I'm pretty sure they would. I hadn't taken CPD psych test prior to this testing process, but I had taken gone thru NYPD's process and my BI knew my psych results from that.

Comment

Originally posted by LegacyCPD View Post
              I'm pretty sure they would. I hadn't taken CPD psych test prior to this testing process, but I had taken gone thru NYPD's process and my BI knew my psych results from that.
              How did you know your BI knew your results from NYPD process?

Comment

She told me during my home interview. I had dropped out of the NYPD process to finish school. I told my BI that I had taken the psych written and oral for NYPD but because I never finished the process, I didn't know if I had passed or failed it. She let me know that I had passed it. I don't know if she actually got copies of it or just spoke to someone at NYPD who told her the result.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if the copy of the birth certificate has to be a sealed copy from the county clerk? Because I have a couple certified copies but they are not sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCitySW View Post
                    Can anyone tell me if the copy of the birth certificate has to be a sealed copy from the county clerk? Because I have a couple certified copies but they are not sealed.

I dont know I was gonna call my BI About that tomorrow. I have a copy myself I was gonna use that.

I had a list of 15 thing but only 5 things applied to me.

Birth cert
                    Proof of residence
                    drivers license
                    Foid card
                    drivers license abstract.

I only have 2 bills for proof of residence im gonna ask him I i can use a copy of my lease as my third. I hope he says I can use my old birth certificte. it would save me some money and hassle

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCitySW View Post
                      The birth certificate has to have an imprinted seal on it, but it doesn't have to be in a sealed envelope. Hope that answers your question since I wasn't sure which you meant by "sealed". I had two copies so I gave them an old one I had from 1982 or something like that.

Comment

Yes, that's what I wanted to know. Thanks

Comment

What if you were born out of country? Do they want the original from your original hospital you were born at?

Comment

LOL it took me 2 min to get my birth certificate. the city has really sped up that process. I was expecting a 2-3 hour wait. Lucky me that was my last piece of onfo. the only thing I have to accomplish is the 4 neighbors thing.

Comment

be prepared , they are gonna put a bar code on your for head as well...
                              " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                              " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4376 users online. 275 members and 4101 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X