Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pti

Anyone starting PTI on Monday May 14th?

i just got out,and couldn't be anymore happier.

We were told by staff that it will be a small class, like in the low 40's which is great b/c try cramming 70 plus ppl. when u have both sections in the same classroom.

u probably don't know but by the end of the 1st or the beginning of week 2 they will seperate u into squads a and b. Whichever squad ur placed with is the one u will become the closest with. U pretty much don't know the other squad exists.

if u r attending good luck standing out in the heat getting pepper sprayed. I definitely wouldn't want to be that guy.

Comment

Do they work hard to fail you or do they actually try to help and mold you and push you through the stuff until you can pass?

Just wondering since I've seen how Cook County was, though they made efforts to keep everyone in each class as well, just didn't always work out and people dropped out.

Comment

They don't want to see anyone fail. They will work with you to help you pass. Also your squad leaders will help you. I graduated back in Jan. 2006. We started with 81 people and finished with 70. No one got the boot for academics. 10 people failed the power test and one left for a family emergency. Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4436 users online. 277 members and 4159 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X