Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvey

Did anyone apply this go around? I wonder how many applied

They're always good for 70-100 applying. Lots of people flunk the written. If you pass, you go right next door to the gym for the POWER. Both knock out a ton of people. If you don't fall asleep in the oral board and have a clean background, you have a good chance of being hired.

Comment

Does Harvey have body cameras?

Comment

• Agent BOND
        Agent BOND commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty sure they don't have body cameras, but they do have in squad cameras. They have at least 1 K-9 unit & a Tac/Gang Team. They also have booking officers.

I applied.

Comment

I can't wait for all the dopey dopes who aren't Law Enforcement to come on here & **** on those interested in applying for Harvey PD. To anyone interested in getting your foot in the door in this profession, go ahead & apply. It's a very busy town with a lot of hot calls & tons of fun spillover from Riverdale, Dolton, Markham, etc. You just might get there, like it & stick around. If not, get some street experience & move on. Keep your nose clean & do the job right. That goes for anybody anywhere. And NO, I don't work there. Just putting in my 2 cents worth of free advice.

Comment

• Jami86e
          Jami86e commented
          Editing a comment
          There was an entire thread about that two weeks ago that was removed by the admins.

Does anyone know how many passed the power test?

Comment

Does anyone know what happens now for those who passed the power test? They were kinda vague. Is there an oral interview portion?

Comment

I would imagine the remaining process is straight forward. They will conduct oral interviews & score the candidates. Then combine those results with the written test scores & come up with a final candidate ranking list. As they need recruits, they will go down the list with backgrounds, etc. If you aren't a total life screw-up with a criminal history & you have a pretty decent chance of being contacted before the list expires. Remember, as with any other list, applicants drop off because they get hired elsewhere first, get arrested, move out of the area, etc. Just keep going thru the testing process anywhere you might be interested in. Harvey in the past was good for sending 5-10 to the academy at once.

Comment

• Jami86e
              Jami86e commented
              Editing a comment
              Each department has a different order in which they order the next steps. I believe Chiefs was asking about the specific order of things.

• scotty_appleton814
              scotty_appleton814 commented
              Editing a comment
              That could be true. Because the process Agent bond describes SOOOOOOO NOT how my dept does things.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4905 users online. 198 members and 4707 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X