300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 CPD exam

Just watched the 5pm WGN news just found out they will hold another application acceptance June 24 - July 8.

Didn't they just just have a exams in May? Is CPD turn-over rate that high? Back to back exams
    Last edited by joefelly; 06-25-2019, 05:19 PM.

I wouldn't say the turn over rate is high. The city is just still looking for a few good men/women to be the change..

Comment

I took the test on June 1st.. it wasn't alot of people in my group.....just playing the waiting game now

Comment

Is the attaching of the transcripts a new thing?

Comment

It is....They were letting people take the test that didn't even have college...Thats why the number of people that took the test went down..Instead of Mccormick place its at malcom x college now

Comment

Anyone else receive their results from June 1,2019 written exam? I did already.

Comment

I did....Power Test on July 27th....I think this process is going to move fast

Comment

This is moving fast. I have my power test July 27.

Comment

Test results came back sooner then I thought they would! I have my IPT on July 28th! Good luck to all!

Comment

We might be the first group from this exam. Usually we stay together through the entire process. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Does anyone know how this eligibility list will work since they are seemingly still working off the December 2018 list as well? I'm in the high 200s but anticipate moving a little lower after the IPT rolls through.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6068 users online. 215 members and 5853 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X