Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often does CPD hire?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How often does CPD hire?

    every year? or is it like a 3 year wait or something like that?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Adubbz View Post
    every year? or is it like a 3 year wait or something like that?

    Most times every month or two.

    Comment


    • #3
      what i really meant was do they give written test every year?

      Comment


      • #4
        In recent years, yes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Several a year.. in recent years.

          Comment


          • #6
            They did not have any tests in 2005 and they will most likely not have another test until 2008. Thats my guess at least. They have a lot of people on the waiting list from all of the 06 tests.

            Comment


            • #7
              no tests until 2008? that sucks

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CantWait View Post
                no tests until 2008? that sucks
                Thats just speculation on my part. They had a large amount of tests in 2004 and none in 2005. They had a large amount of tests in 2006 so I would assume there will be nothing until 2008. Don't give up hope though...I was wrong once.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Underoath View Post
                  Thats just speculation on my part. They had a large amount of tests in 2004 and none in 2005. They had a large amount of tests in 2006 so I would assume there will be nothing until 2008. Don't give up hope though...I was wrong once.
                  My BI told my he DOUBTS there will be a test in 2007, they tested 4 times in 2006, the most they ever did in a year, they got about 6000-7000 that qualified from those 4 tests, the Feb testers are still being processed, then June, Aug, Nov.... so they have enough hopefuls right now to last them a couple years.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                    My BI told my he DOUBTS there will be a test in 2007, they tested 4 times in 2006, the most they ever did in a year, they got about 6000-7000 that qualified from those 4 tests, the Feb testers are still being processed, then June, Aug, Nov.... so they have enough hopefuls right now to last them a couple years.
                    That sucks... Why would they have so many tests in such a short period of time instead of one test per year!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      because It's Chicago

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [QUOTE= Don't give up hope though...I was wrong once. [/QUOTE]

                        was that when you thought you were wrong but weren't????
                        In God we trust... All others check NCIC...

                        Shop smart... Shop "S" mart!

                        Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 4349 users online. 295 members and 4054 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X