300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often does CPD hire?

every year? or is it like a 3 year wait or something like that?

Originally posted by Adubbz View Post
    every year? or is it like a 3 year wait or something like that?

Most times every month or two.

Comment

what i really meant was do they give written test every year?

Comment

In recent years, yes.

Comment

Several a year.. in recent years.

Comment

They did not have any tests in 2005 and they will most likely not have another test until 2008. Thats my guess at least. They have a lot of people on the waiting list from all of the 06 tests.

Comment

no tests until 2008? that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by CantWait View Post
                no tests until 2008? that sucks
                Thats just speculation on my part. They had a large amount of tests in 2004 and none in 2005. They had a large amount of tests in 2006 so I would assume there will be nothing until 2008. Don't give up hope though...I was wrong once.

Comment

Originally posted by Underoath View Post
                  Thats just speculation on my part. They had a large amount of tests in 2004 and none in 2005. They had a large amount of tests in 2006 so I would assume there will be nothing until 2008. Don't give up hope though...I was wrong once.
                  My BI told my he DOUBTS there will be a test in 2007, they tested 4 times in 2006, the most they ever did in a year, they got about 6000-7000 that qualified from those 4 tests, the Feb testers are still being processed, then June, Aug, Nov.... so they have enough hopefuls right now to last them a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                    My BI told my he DOUBTS there will be a test in 2007, they tested 4 times in 2006, the most they ever did in a year, they got about 6000-7000 that qualified from those 4 tests, the Feb testers are still being processed, then June, Aug, Nov.... so they have enough hopefuls right now to last them a couple years.
                    That sucks... Why would they have so many tests in such a short period of time instead of one test per year!!!!

Comment

because It's Chicago

Comment

[QUOTE= Don't give up hope though...I was wrong once. [/QUOTE]

was that when you thought you were wrong but weren't????
                        In God we trust... All others check NCIC...

Shop smart... Shop "S" mart!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4349 users online. 295 members and 4054 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X