Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bI Interview

Hello all,
    I have my CPD Background Investigator coming over to the house this afternoon. Any advice for me on what I should and/or shouldn't do? Does dress attire matter? Or are jeans and a polo shirt fine?

Thanks

Originally posted by mbau13 View Post
    Hello all,
    I have my CPD Background Investigator coming over to the house this afternoon. Any advice for me on what I should and/or shouldn't do? Does dress attire matter? Or are jeans and a polo shirt fine?

Thanks
    How long after you medical clearance was your home interview scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by mbau13 View Post
      Hello all,

Thanks
      I always go with the phrase, "more is better". Do the extra effort. Yeah its at your own house, but dress up a little bit. show that you are serious about this job. Dont have to go shirt and tie like I did, but it does show you care. Shave, gel hair. Remember this is for a career in law enforcement, not wal-mart. Look professional all the way.

Things to say. Not sure. Mine just asked simple stuff like, have any kids? married? divorce? etc...etc. Good luck and youll do fine.

Also depends on your BI. Mine saw me in shirt and tie and I shaved my goatee for him. He said I didnt have to do any of that. But he did like that i was serious for the job. Just a little impression like that on paper goes a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by ChgoPaintball View Post
        I always go with the phrase, "more is better". Do the extra effort. Yeah its at your own house, but dress up a little bit. show that you are serious about this job. Dont have to go shirt and tie like I did, but it does show you care. Shave, gel hair. Remember this is for a career in law enforcement, not wal-mart. Look professional all the way.

Things to say. Not sure. Mine just asked simple stuff like, have any kids? married? divorce? etc...etc. Good luck and youll do fine.

Also depends on your BI. Mine saw me in shirt and tie and I shaved my goatee for him. He said I didnt have to do any of that. But he did like that i was serious for the job. Just a little impression like that on paper goes a long way.

Thanks for the advice. It actually went well. It only took about 15 minutes. He did ask the questions you said. I have a tattoo so he wanted to know about that. He asked about my job history and wanted to know if I had been fired from any of them. That's really about it.

He said everything is coming up good/clear for me so be ready for the Final Power Test. He didn't know when that could be when I asked him. If they go through once class per month he guesstimated fall or winter. My number is in the 2600's so you guys can base it from there. He also said they are sticking to the randomly assigned numbers.

Comment

Im Glad everything went well for you. I hope to have the same luck that you had. Im glad that my process is going slow. I sprained both of my anlkes pretty bad and I need the time for them to heal. If I had to run today I probably could; but I think I would further injure myself.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4842 users online. 252 members and 4590 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X