300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any updates on CPD august 06 exam

heard on new years eve that i passed the CPD written exam, when should i hear about the next step?

They're still working through the February 2006 testers right now. It seems they're making steady ground on them. After that, they have to get through the June testers and then get to you.

I think more than 3,000 passed the written in Feb. 2006. I think they started going through the POWER, psych, etc..., back in late December or early January for the Feb. '06 testers.

It's going to be some time before they get to you and even more time before they get to me, Nov. '06 tester.

Comment

I am a Feb 06 tester, and I am not done with my process yet. It has been 1 year and 3 months since I took the written. I should be taking the psych in June I was told. First it was MAy, then they said June becasue they are really busy. I am in the last group of Feb 06 testers, so once I am done, then they will be starting on the June testers, that will take a while, I am sure to the end of the year the way things are going. So don't expect to hear anything for a while.

Comment

I'm 15 months into the process too and probably have anywhere from 2-4 months before I start the academy if all goes well...it's along process...if it gives the June testers any hope, I think the Feb testers are done with taking the oral psych and they should be done with the Medical this month...all the BGI are busy now doing home interviews and background checks...I took the POWER in Nov...took the written psych in Dec, Oral in Jan, Medical in Feb...takes 2-3 months to get your oral results and 4-6 weeks to get your medical clearence...so get used to waiting. Best advice is to keep checking this site, as soon as a June testers gets a letter to report to the POWER, there will be 300 posts...anything you hear from someone who has a friends brother cousin who plays softball with a BI, is just rumors... and stay in shape...

Comment

Wriiten in feb 06, Power test in november, Written psyc in dec, Oral psyc feb 07, Medical May1. If you have read through these illinois forums you know that everyone has different time scales. Some guys are in the academy some arestill waiting to finish all of their tests.

So you may be in by summer 08 if the process keeps moving as fast as it has been.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5472 users online. 304 members and 5168 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X