300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvey Police Raided

Harvey Police officers Derrick Muhammad, 70, of South Holland, and Derrick Moore, 48, of Blue Island, are accused of falsifying a police report to protect two friends from possibly facing firearms charges.
    Is the dude really 70 years old and still working as a cop?
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

He's not a state certified police officer. He's never patrolled the streets, drafted reports, or conducted investigations. Many municipalities deputize people with political connections. Consider this individual an example.

On another note....it's good to see The Feds attempting to put a hault to the corruption surrounding that place.
    Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

So. He was like a Conservator of the Peace or something..?
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Derrick Mohammad is Kellogs brother. He was a plumber or something and then Kellog brought him aboard, gave him a huge office and an unmarked. I forget what his official title is. I hope they all go to prison. Long overdue

Comment

They used to call them "Marshalls" but I believe Graves put an end to that some years ago when he was Mayor.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboys07 View Post
            Derrick Mohammad is Kellogs brother. He was a plumber or something and then Kellog brought him aboard, gave him a huge office and an unmarked. I forget what his official title is. I hope they all go to prison. Long overdue
            PPO Mohammad.

PPO for most of us means Probationary Police Officer. As for Mohammad, it means Police Personnel Officer.

I've seen stranger appointment titles. Working for the city I learned everyone is a "consultant" for some unnecessary position. Political clout is everything regardless of municipality.
            Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

• cowboys07
              cowboys07 commented
              Editing a comment
              PPO yes thats it

Harvey was founded in 1891 by Turlington W. Harvey, a close associate of Dwight Moody, the founder of the Moody Bible Institute in Chicago. Harvey was originally intended as a model town for Christian values and was one of the Temperance Towns.
            Rommell Kellogg and Corey Johnson both are charged with conspiracy to commit extortion. Prosecutors said the two conspired to extort payments from a strip club owner from 2012 through 2016, threatening the city would shut down the club if they weren’t paid. In exchange for the payments, city officials allegedly allowed the club to operate, “knowing acts of prostitution were occurring onsite.”
            Irony, thy name is Harvey.

Comment

Very shameful thing that happened here in Harvey for the citizens of Harvey. But this is definitely not a surprise. Go on YouTube and find some of their public council meetings... They can get very fiery is all I'll say. Glad I got away when I did.

Comment

Graves had Harvey safe when he defeated Johnson if I recall correct. The citizens voted EK in with promise of a "New Harvey Risen" but as you see they got corruption from his appointments.

This new Mayoral election should bring some respect back to the department and city. Also, it will take more than eight years to straighten that city up.

Glad to see the FBI finally acted and long overdue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6581 users online. 210 members and 6371 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X