300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part-Time Police Departments

So my son resigned from the Chicago Police Dept. to go on the Chicago Fire Department.
    Once his probation is over he would like to work part-time for a few days a month in a department in the North/Northwest area.
    Anyone know of good departments for this? I see now that East Dundee and Sleep Hollow are now hiring.

Bull Valley, Lakemoor, Wayne, Golf, Kildeer, Campton Hills, just off the top of my head.

Comment

Thanks Chi Town !

Comment

Considering I work closely with Sleepy Hollow and East Dundee. Your son will be considerably less busy in Sleepy Hollow, where all he as to do is write traffic tickets outside of town (they love to do their stops in the neighboring towns). East Dundee I heard pays a lot better. Their department is made of up a lot of part timers who were all retired from somewhere else. So if your son wants to work with a lot of stand up guys, most who share their knowledge freely, that's where I would be. Also, West Dundee has part timers too. If you like, I can ask around WDPD and see what their part time outlook for the next year is?

Comment

Believe Island Lake is looking for part-timers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
            Considering I work closely with Sleepy Hollow and East Dundee. Your son will be considerably less busy in Sleepy Hollow, where all he as to do is write traffic tickets outside of town (they love to do their stops in the neighboring towns). East Dundee I heard pays a lot better. Their department is made of up a lot of part timers who were all retired from somewhere else. So if your son wants to work with a lot of stand up guys, most who share their knowledge freely, that's where I would be. Also, West Dundee has part timers too. If you like, I can ask around WDPD and see what their part time outlook for the next year is?
            Sounds good thanks!

Comment

Keep checking the job postings on The Blue Line. I see part time listings there all the time.
              police jobs, police job, law enforcement job, law enforcement jobs, police police officer, police officer job, police officer jobs, police career, police officer career, state police police recruitment, police officer recruitment, police recruiter, police officer recruiter, law enforcement recruiter state trooper, police chief, chief of police, chief, dispatcher, 911, sheriff, deputy, deputy sheriff sheriff jobs, police careers, correctional officer, jobs, occupation, job postings, help wanted, municipal civil service, job opportunities, tests, police exams, police tests, police exams, deputy tests, deputy exams sheriff tests, sheriff exams, correctional tests, correctional exams, testing, exams, merit tests, civil service recruiting, recruitment, public safety, careers, employment, free ad, police departments, police stations

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7943 users online. 307 members and 7636 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X