300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Police Initial Power Test

Hello everyone , I tried to search through the forums but I found mixed information regarding the IPT and how far back they accept the power card.

I have my initial power test coming up next month, however I have a power card from last year June , if I present this power card would it still be accepted ? I’ve read some say CPD accepted the power cards 6 months back and some say 1 year. Anyone know which one is true ?
    thank you

I believe it's good within that year time frame also not 100 percent sure. Call or email CPD HR to get the answer directly. The number is on the IPT. I say it doesn't hurt to take the test on site for free and practice. If you make it to the academy you'll need to pass it 3 MORE times so might as well get used to it I guess. Good luck.

Comment

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh and for the FPT or Final POWER Test you are not allowed to use that POWER card. You will need to do that test on site btw.

I’ve done the ipt at the academy last year
    I have also called all the numbers and no one seems to know lol I feel like last year someone said the card is accepted as far as 1 year back but I can’t remember for sure
    Last edited by 5starB; 02-23-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• southpaw1
      southpaw1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh okay. Things change all the time that's why I can't give a definitive answer but the people running the show SHOULD know lol.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10108 users online. 380 members and 9728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X