300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling illinois range officers

Does anyone know if the state training and standards board require a depts designated range officer to attend the range officer training? We lost our range officer to retirement and are approaching our spring/summer qualification shoot....thanks in advance!
    "I am... reminded of something Cardinal Wolsey once told me. That I should only ever tell the king what he ought to do, not what he could do; for if the lion knows his own strength, no man could control him". Sir Thomas More

Originally posted by gloc_copper View Post
    Does anyone know if the state training and standards board require a depts designated range officer to attend the range officer training? We lost our range officer to retirement and are approaching our spring/summer qualification shoot....thanks in advance!
    I would imagine that would create a liability issue by not having a firearms instructor...blah blah blah.....if that became a real problem I am certain that somebody from EIU or the sheriff's officethe nearest ISP distict or even another agency with a firearms instructor status could easily "help" your agency out with your admin's blessing. Make you retired range officer a part time officer....you got a lot of options
    You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4946 users online. 302 members and 4644 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X