300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Excited!!

Just wanted to share with everyone that I am finally getting moved from dispatch to be a Deputy, I'm so excited I needed to share it with someone. The power test is June the 16th but I go next week for the firearms class. I'll just be going to the part time academy but I will be working full time between the road and the radio room. I enjoy reading everyones posts so I just thought I would share my good news.

Originally posted by rudy78 View Post
    Just wanted to share with everyone that I am finally getting moved from dispatch to be a Deputy, I'm so excited I needed to share it with someone. The power test is June the 16th but I go next week for the firearms class. I'll just be going to the part time academy but I will be working full time between the road and the radio room. I enjoy reading everyones posts so I just thought I would share my good news.
    Working the road and firearms and you're not even IN the academy yet? What county is this so I avoid it.

Comment

Until I get done with the academy I will just be riding with other experienced officer for training.

Comment

Congrats Rudy! Good luck!

Comment

thanx legacy i'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6111 users online. 366 members and 5745 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X