Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underoath
    replied
    It is 16 hours. We had the HWC people come in yesterday and go through the paperwork w/ us.

Leave a comment:

• SIG220
    replied
    Originally posted by USAFAlex View Post
    Anyone know if you get college credit for the academy? I've only got about one year left of school (I go to NEIU), and I'm wondering if I'll be able to transfer over any credits if I get into the academy before I graduate.
    I thought it was 15 or 18 hours

Leave a comment:

• ChiTownDet
    replied
    No, you should get the 2 yrs of college that you need to get on, then let the city pay for the rest of your school..

Leave a comment:

• NYPDjock
    replied
    You should take the next test and finish school. If hired you'd already be done with school.

Leave a comment:

• ChiTownDet
    replied
    I thought it was about about 30 hrs. you got for academy/life experience. Call Lewis Univ.They can explain the whole deal.

Leave a comment:

• SeVere
    replied
    Originally posted by USAFAlex
    Anyone know if you get college credit for the academy? I've only got about one year left of school (I go to NEIU), and I'm wondering if I'll be able to transfer over any credits if I get into the academy before I graduate.
    I think you get 12 credit hours.

Leave a comment:

• USAFAlex
    started a topic CPD Academy and college credit?

CPD Academy and college credit?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2345 users online. 135 members and 2210 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X