300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Academy and college credit?

Anyone know if you get college credit for the academy? I've only got about one year left of school (I go to NEIU), and I'm wondering if I'll be able to transfer over any credits if I get into the academy before I graduate.

Originally posted by USAFAlex
    Anyone know if you get college credit for the academy? I've only got about one year left of school (I go to NEIU), and I'm wondering if I'll be able to transfer over any credits if I get into the academy before I graduate.
    I think you get 12 credit hours.

Comment

I thought it was about about 30 hrs. you got for academy/life experience. Call Lewis Univ.They can explain the whole deal.

Comment

You should take the next test and finish school. If hired you'd already be done with school.

Comment

No, you should get the 2 yrs of college that you need to get on, then let the city pay for the rest of your school..

Comment

Originally posted by USAFAlex View Post
            I thought it was 15 or 18 hours

Comment

It is 16 hours. We had the HWC people come in yesterday and go through the paperwork w/ us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5389 users online. 308 members and 5081 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X