300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lansing

Anybody have any info on Lansing i.e. if they're hiring and what time of department it is? Any info is good.

Good question Joe, however if you look at the posting, interviews start the week of November 5th. The exams are graded on site and if you receive a passing score, your assigned an interview date that day as well. Not sure if this was common with their past exams, but I would assume at this rate they are looking to hire quickly. As far as the overall department, from what I've heard it's a small department but yet active and fast-paced. Visit ISP's annual index crime statistics, Lansing has a fairly high index crime rate.

Comment

And you MUST reside in the village as of the end of probation. After 10 years, you can move out. Already one newsworthy story of a Lansing copper getting jammed up when that "active" element brought the ghetto hijinks to his front yard.

Comment

Yea, not sure where you could live in Lansing. That's the downfall.

Comment

I’m surprised they still have residency. A lot of towns did away with it. Who would want to live in town though after one of their guys got jammed up doing his job in his front yard... We want you to live in town, but we also don’t want you doing anything police related while you aren’t working. Kinda defeats the purpose... lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12135 users online. 437 members and 11698 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X