300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belvidere, IL

Anyone else get the list in the mail today???? How did everyone do? I just made it, in the high 40's.
    Shut up and color.

belvider

They Just Retested About Two Months Ago , They Go Through Their List Fast.
    Last edited by Elginguy; 09-12-2008, 01:11 AM.

Comment

They sure did, I chose not to re-test with them. Everyone in the dpt there that I met was extremely polite, and it was a positive experiance even though I was denied. I have something in my background that needs to be addressed, and I need some more education. I will test there again though.
      Shut up and color.

Comment

Hoyt19

Did U Test For Arizona Meza? I Am Thinking About Flying Out Testing For Phoenix How Is The Power Test And Writtent Test?

Comment

Yes I did test in Mesa, in early 2008. The written test was broken into a couple parts, an essay, then a muliple choice test. The physical is a little different down there. All we had to do was push ups, sit ups, then the 1.5 mile run. The standards for that are only split by sex, not age and sex. I dont recall the exact numbers to get through, but I think it was 18 push ups, 20 something sit ups, and 15min or so on the 1.5 mile run. Word of advice, on the push ups and sit ups you get one minute. USE THE ENTIRE MINUTE. If you could do 45 push ups in 45 seconds and stop, you will go home because you didnt go all out. I was out of shape when I went, and I was able to do 33 in the minute but was encouraged to keep going the whole time by the Mesa PD staff, and the other people watching. I will test there again in the future.
          Shut up and color.

Comment

Has anyone gone through any further steps with Belvidere since making the list from the July 08 test? I'm on the list but almost to the bottom and have yet to hear anything. Can't remember how long their list is good for but hopefully I hear something from them some day. One thing they did mention in the orientation is that they have one of the toughest and pickiest BI's around. I've not had one done on me yet so who knows...

Comment

I am one of the top twenty, sorry to brake it to you I heard they currently have a hiring freeze. The village is loosing the chyslyer belvidere plant. The list is good for two years.

Originally posted by Porkchop View Post
              Has anyone gone through any further steps with Belvidere since making the list from the July 08 test? I'm on the list but almost to the bottom and have yet to hear anything. Can't remember how long their list is good for but hopefully I hear something from them some day. One thing they did mention in the orientation is that they have one of the toughest and pickiest BI's around. I've not had one done on me yet so who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Elginguy View Post
                I am one of the top twenty, sorry to brake it to you I heard they currently have a hiring freeze. The village is loosing the chyslyer belvidere plant. The list is good for two years.
                Wow, that's unfortunate! So you haven't even gotten any letters yet? I wonder if they even ended up hiring anyone from the list. I'm pretty sure they were only hiring one person where as the last list, they hired six and went all the way down.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6275 users online. 323 members and 5952 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X