X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGUChris
    started a topic Chicago Police 2018 / December Exam

Chicago Police 2018 / December Exam

A new test cycle is coming up, written expected the week of Dec 8. Applications are open!

• Arroyoe
    replied
    I was waiting for the last stage FPT, Psych and Medical and my investigator called and told me that he will DQ me but I have the option to appeal which I will. The problem is waiting even longer because I waited since December to get my file reviewed.

Leave a comment:

• Vazquez97
    commented on 's reply
    How did you know you got dq did they tell you when you check your status ? I’m also from May exam took polygraphs in April was wondering cause I called and they said an investigator will call me shortly.

• Future-PO
    commented on 's reply
    What part were you DQ from?

• Arroyoe
    replied
    So I got DQ from the May 2018 process and they said they can’t go further with the December 2018 until May is complete but it would take about another two months to have it confirmed and then an extra 6 months to appeal at city hall... should I just withdraw myself now from May since it’s not official yet so I can get started with December 2018 process? Sorry the long post

Leave a comment:

• PoopsMcgee
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear the man, make sure your training appropriately. Make sure you get sufficient sleep and nutrition with your training.also common mistake people feel the need to run hard and go hard every day, training your legs everyday and overloading them without rest will just break you eventually. Speaking from experience. Good Luck!

• sbuckley0922
    replied
    Has anyone who went for processing on June 15th heard anything from Kentech yet?

Leave a comment:

• Jharo2013
    commented on 's reply
    After the FPT then it’s the psychological test which is like over 1000 question some of them are confusing to answer. Then after that is the psychological test with a psychologist then the medical. I just need my medical An the outcome of my visit with the psychologist

• Melisa89
    replied
    I was in the 3xxx and I knew a few people who already took the test. It took my uncle who is a Homicide detective to call CPD for them to send my email for IPT.

Leave a comment:

• Melisa89
    replied
    I did email them plenty of times about this and no correspondence back. Not sure what’s going on over there. I’m just going to keep calling them until I get my test date.

Leave a comment:

• Mario5891
    commented on 's reply
    Melisa89 what number did you called?
    Last edited by Mario5891; 06-24-2019, 02:20 PM.

• dbland128
    commented on 's reply
    That's weird and maybe things changed but I took the written in 2017, I got the invite to take the power test (but I knew I couldn't pass it) so I just said forget it. After just ignoring the 1st invite email a few months later They sent me another email to retake it. I even ignored that one and they sent 1 last email to do the IPT. You should have a second chance to take the IPT because people who failed the IPT has a 2nd chance to re take the test. If I were you I would send an email with your taleo # in subject line asking when can you take the IPT.... I think it should be one around sept/oct...... Wishing you luck. let me know what they say.
    Last edited by dbland128; 06-24-2019, 10:56 AM.

• Melisa89
    replied
    This is for initial Power Test. CPD is saying they sent me invite when I never received anything. I confirmed my email and everything. They aren’t the nicest when you call them. The officer stated I missed my testing and I had to wait till the next testing date.

Leave a comment:

• dbland128
    commented on 's reply
    Did you take the FPT and not pass it or are you saying they sent you an email about FPT and you did not receive it?

• Melisa89
    replied
    Does anyone know when the next Power Test is?
    I never received my email for my test date and I received a failure email. I call Human resource and they stated they sent an email. I check my email religiously and I was so upset.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11533 users online. 443 members and 11090 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X