• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ChicagoKid23
    Forum Member

• ChicagoKid23
    replied
    There will be a class in November and December is what we’ve heard. I’m part of the senior class right now. Supposed to graduate in December.

Leave a comment:

• Danielk36
    Forum Member

• Danielk36
    replied
    I started on Monday just wanted to find out if there is a class starting in Nov
    Danielk36
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Danielk36; 10-28-2021, 07:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• southpaw1
    replied
    Is it true 11 people actually reported to the academy and they sent you guys home or delayed the academy start or something? Would not be surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Brown2525
    Forum Member

• Brown2525
    commented on 's reply
    Thought next class started this Monday the 25th?
  • SRaider6
    Forum Member

• SRaider6
    commented on 's reply
    Are you? If so, did you have orientation already?
  • Danielk36
    Forum Member

• Danielk36
    replied
    Anybody starting 12/1?
    Danielk36
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Danielk36; 10-28-2021, 07:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SRaider6
    Forum Member

• SRaider6
    replied
    So, a final power test is valid for about 2 months or are they super strict on the 45 days before the academy rule?

I passed mine on October 2, but my psychological was still being worked this past week because COPPS emailed me requesting a document. I'm guessing it will be submitted to CPD this coming week.

Leave a comment:

• Gipson7
    Forum Member

• Gipson7
    replied
    SRaider6
    Forum Member
    SRaider6 if you already did the 2power test and passed them then you should be okay for the Dec class because but if you don’t get a NTR in Dec then I do believe you will have to redo the power exam because they only keep your power test result until the end of the end, well at least that how it was for our process so call HR to verify.

Leave a comment:

• SRaider6
    Forum Member

• SRaider6
    replied
    My psychological was still being worked on, last Wednesday, while others were at orientation. So, if I make it to the next class, say December, will I have to take another final power test?

Leave a comment:

• Gipson7
    Forum Member

• Gipson7
    replied
    SRaider6
    Forum Member
    SRaider6 that actually happened to one of my classmates he got his noticed the day before to report or they could be holding your file for the next class too, just all depends. Good luck and don’t lose up hope. Hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• Aali2208
    Forum Member

• Aali2208
    replied
    50 recruits reported last Wednesday at orientation

Leave a comment:

• SRaider6
    Forum Member

• SRaider6
    replied
    I, along with others who took FPT on Oct 2 and did everything else, still have not heard anything regarding NTR. I know some have, but not all. The NTR is Monday, so would they send a NTR on a Sunday? I'm starting to lose hope, but not all hope.

Leave a comment:

• Gipson7
    Forum Member

• Gipson7
    replied
    Naw the city will never waist money in just only pushing 12 recruits through the academy they will hold those 12 recruits for the next class in that case. For the class that starts next week it’s 3 HRI rooms so A, B, and C. I believe it’s 50-60 of y’all if I’m not mistaken. Also y’all assigned HRIs are amazing just FYI.

Leave a comment:

• Danielk36
    Forum Member

• Danielk36
    replied
    I heard there is only 12 people in my class

Leave a comment:

• 508NAVY
    Forum Member

• 508NAVY
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not just CPD. ILETSB is making all recruits and staties cadets get fully vaccinated prior to going to the academy.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4612 users online. 281 members and 4331 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X