• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southpaw1
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome.

• ChiSoxCJ
    commented on 's reply
    Took it there as well. My polygraph examiner had a sense of humor so it made it go by real smoothly.

• OUJE
    commented on 's reply
    D.Hall I took it there. No need to arrive extra early arrive like 5 minutes before because they will open the door for you guys at the exact time they told you to arrive. You will fill out a couple of questions on paper then you will begin the actual polygraph. It’s yes and no question for the polygraph.

• D.Hall
    replied
    An investigator contacted me on Sunday, and I am scheduled to take the Polygraph the week after next at the Ogden location. Anyone knows what to expect?

Leave a comment:

• Vazquez97
    commented on 's reply
    southpaw1 thanks

• Vazquez97
    commented on 's reply
    OUJE you will receive a call from an investigator letting you know she send your file.I will call them to check on your status or speak to your assigned investigator that’s what I did also feel like it’ll help you know how your doing in the process but it is a waiting game and hope for the best is all we can do

• southpaw1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. Good luck!

• OUJE
    commented on 's reply
    Vazquez97 nice! I’m hoping to hear something soon I took the poly in May.

• Vazquez97
    commented on 's reply
    Yes my investigator called and said it she was going to send the file for approval and asked for pay stub and also I took polygraph in April to give you an idea some faster then others

• OUJE
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Vazquez97 did your BI ever get to you after your polygraph to let you know anything or you just got the email out of no where now?

• Vazquez97
    replied
    There will be a fpt on October 26! I just got the email to attend.

Leave a comment:

• OUJE
    replied
    Sounds good thanks

Leave a comment:

• ChiSoxCJ
    commented on 's reply
    Orientation was straight forward. Paperwork, what to expect in the academy, etc.

They didn't mention dates for new academy start dates from what I remember but the budget meeting is in november. Maybe there could be a December class. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

• OUJE
    replied
    How was orientation guys? Any news on another FPT/academy in the near future?
    Last edited by OUJE; 10-11-2019, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• southpaw1
    replied
    Hey the day finally came for you guys that's awesome! Always have a positive attitude, It goes a long way. Congrats ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the CPD! This is the beginning of hopefully a long and successful career for all of you. I hope you're all ready to earn that star over the next 6 1/2 months in the academy. Don't take it for granted and don't forget that there are going to be obstacles and challenges along the way. The excitement, nervousness and all out panic (for those of you who need to move and the rest of you that have absolutely no idea what you just signed up for hahaha only kidding) that will set in is natural and will pass. Probably too late but celebrate responsibly and good luck at orientation and in the academy.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9578 users online. 450 members and 9128 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X