Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChicagoMade
    commented on 's reply
    Polygraph last for a year so I didn't have to take it, and no military preference.

• 60630Chicago
    commented on 's reply
    They should tell you when they submit your paperwork to HR. Mine asked me repeatedly am I ready to take my FPT. The less you hear the better, If they are constantly asking you questions then Kentech screwed something up or they feel they need to look deeper. Mine sent my Papers in 7 days before the Final Power test, but told me that I will be taking it (unless something comes up) so I should be prepping

• Mmark611
    replied
    60630Chicago this is my CPD investigator. He asked me a couple questions 3 days ago when he first called and I havent heard anything since. He told me that there will be a FPT held in January. So does that mean I may not hear anything until January? Or will he let me know that he has completed his investigation.

Leave a comment:

• 60630Chicago
    commented on 's reply
    Is this the kentech investigator or CPD?

my cpd investigator wrapped my follow up investigation pretty quickly because there was another power test. You might not get anything until there’s another FPT, so I’d just be patient. Also I’m sure you can ask him/her, that’s what I did

• Mario5891
    commented on 's reply
    ChicagoMade, Congratulations! Did you take the polygraph? Also did you have military preference?

• Mmark611
    replied
    Hey guys, does anyone know how long the background investigation takes? I received a call from my investigator about a month after my polygraph a couple days ago. When is he going to tell me that he completed my background investigation?

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoMade
    commented on 's reply
    I don't mind I'm 31.

• AskMyNameL
    commented on 's reply
    if you don't mind disclosing, how old are you?

• AskMyNameL
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats. I took the written in August as well and had my power test the same day. I'm still waiting to be assigned a Kentech investigator. HR says they have our files and are still working them.

• southpaw1
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! Welcome to CPD.

• ChiSoxCJ
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! That’s dedication!

• ChicagoMade
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone since 2013

• ChicagoMade
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. It feels so good to finally make it.

• OUJE
    commented on 's reply
    How many times did you test?

• Future-PO
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats! See you on the 19th

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5302 users online. 317 members and 4985 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X