Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got done with the hiring event. Process takes more or less 3 hours. Photograph, Paperwork, fingerprinting, urine sample, hair sample, and check out.
    Make sure to wear at least a neck tie, or you'll be processed last.
    And bring a black inked pen.

Comment

Hey Update Guys. I am currently at the POWER Exam. If you have your power card, it CAN NOT be over a year old, for example the power Exam is today, if your power card is not passed this date of last year, then you are good.

A lot of people have been getting chewed out for not having their waivers with them. Please have them signed with BLACK ink only and have someone (anyone) witness the wavier.

Please be on time. They do NOT play.

Comment

Aside from the power test on March 16, do any of you have any later dates?

Comment

• marg
          marg commented
          Editing a comment
          I have the power test April 6th, then the hiring event would be the 13th.

Anyone have any idea of the plan for academies as we move forward the next few months? Are they still doing them monthly? Thanks

Comment

I heard they were doing it every two months after April.

Comment

So what's next after the hiring event?
            Is it now a waiting game ?

Comment

• Host_85
              Host_85 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm curious about that too! Wondering what the usual wait time is to hear from someone.

Just received an automated voice message from Kentech @ 312-488-9964. Look out for that number. It states that you'll be recieving an email to fill out an online background questionnaire.
            Questionnaire needs to be filled out within 24 hours.
            Keep a look out for the email with subject line: CPD background check investigation.

Comment

• rick84
              rick84 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice!!!
              How many questions is Kentechs PHQ ?
              Is the questions similar to the PHQ we filled out first ?

• HoongBJJ
              HoongBJJ commented
              Editing a comment
              About the same as the PHQ, BUT a majority of the information is carried over to the Kentech questionnaire .
              Just make sure the information carried over is correct. Ran into a few that didn't carry over correctly and had to make very minor adjustment.
              Since I don't live alone, I did have to fill out who's living in the household, current and past residence.
              Hope that helps.

• rick84
              rick84 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it did thank you

Had to reschedule my POWER due to an existing obligation with another hiring path. Anyone have experience with this? Do they roll you back to the bottom of the list? I was pretty far down the lottery pool but I got an invite relatively quickly after the results were released. I haven't heard back and it's been almost a month now.

Comment

• ND2626
              ND2626 commented
              Editing a comment
              Your fine, they’ll just email you another date to go do the power test.

Good morning everyone. Just got a call from a CPD investigator about my urine and hair test. If you were or on prescription drugs PLEASE have them prepared. You have to take a picture of the prescription and take of the prescription paper on the bottle and email the information to them. Codeine came back and I had to send them a prescription due to the fact that I had an infection under my tooth.

Comment

So I placed called to Human Resources Department about my Power Test and they stared my test date is April 6th. But I have yet to receive an email. Do you get email a week before or when should I call again. They did verify all my information. All correct....

Comment

• marg
                marg commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe you should check your spam. I also have the power test 4/6 and I received the email notification 2/28.

• Host_85
                Host_85 commented
                Editing a comment
                I received my confirmation email about 2 1/2 weeks before my POWER Test date. Make sure to check your spam folder.

So I recieved my poly date for next month. I took to exams back in 2017 and also had both IPT in 2017. I barely got my poly date because they said back in 2013 I was DQ and I didn't want to appeal it so it froze my other stages in the process. Until someone in HQ recieved notice that I never appealed it that is when inwas able to continue.

I never was assigned a BI or contacted by kentech. I havnt done a PHQ at all. And looking at other forums I notice FPT seems to be after the poly. Has anyone had this happen?

Comment

Thanks, i just called again during my lunch. They said I should be receiving it soon. They did confirm it’s for April 6th. Now to wait!!!!

Comment

Is anyone attending the Workout session today ?

Comment

I went to IPT on 11/11 in 2017 and now I'm scheduled for poly next month. I haven't done a background check and not been contacted by any BI. I was just wondering if anyone was in this situation.
                    I seen from other timelines that FPT usually comes after.

Comment

Any women taken the power test? I’m taking mine April 6th in the afternoon. I’m nervous and ready for it!!

Comment

• Host_85
                        Host_85 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        As long as you've been working out, you should be fine. It's the running that gets a lot of people. 1 1/2 miles doesn't sound like much but when you're being timed it can become a little difficult.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11131 users online. 404 members and 10727 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X