Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little bit upset that the testing location will be at Homan Square location. I always hated tracks. Feel like I run slower on those. Also, anyone know where I can park around there? I know there's a bank parking lot right in front of the testing location but I'd imagine they'd tow your car if you're not a customer.

Comment

• Flash2121
      Flash2121 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it indoor or outdoor ? And how many laps ?

• AspiringChicagoCop
      AspiringChicagoCop commented
      Editing a comment
      @Flash2121

Indoors and 14 laps

how long do they keep sending out power test invites for those that never went to their first one?

Comment

I tested on Dec 2018. My lottery number is 19xx. I got the IPT email stating that my test date will be on March 16, 2019 10am.

Comment

Does anyone know anything about the mandatory hiring event on March 16th if you pass the power test.

Comment

Originally posted by rick84 View Post
          Does anyone know anything about the mandatory hiring event on March 16th if you pass the power test.
          It’s processing. Transcripts, finger prints, drug test, they take a picture of you, etc.

Comment

• rick84
            rick84 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok cool Thanks

Has anyone taken the power test at JJC for their powercard recently?
          If so, how was it? In bad weather, where do you run? Do they have a track? How strict are they?

Comment

Cyncyn16 took mine around November 2018 before thanksgiving. It was okay, we actually ran inside about 8-9 times up and down the facilty halls. I dont think they were that strict, but they do make sure you are doing each excercise correctly. Hope this helps .

Comment

Did anyone go for the power test ? How did it go? Did alot of people get disqualified?

Comment

Can we bring a POWER card to HQ to continue the process if we failed the IPT or do we have to wait to get called back for the retest?

Comment

Does anyone know when the re-test for those who failed will be? I feel like I got screwed on the sit up portion, the proctor said I was lifting my butt up and I don’t feel that I was. I ended up doing easily an additional 7-8 sit ups then ran out of time at 35. Sucks because I prepared for that test for over a month and had the sit ups down. I guess better luck next time

Comment

• Mario5891
                    Mario5891 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @sbuckely0922 did they give you an opportunity to redo the sit ups or it was just 1 try?

• Mike_vaughn
                    Mike_vaughn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Keep working out. You’ll get called again in a few months.

Mario - it’s one and done during power tests.

• sbuckley0922
                    sbuckley0922 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    One and done for the power test. Pretty upset I have to delay the process now and wait for another power invite

Has anyone taken the power test at the Chicago Police Fillmore gymnasium?
                  If so, how is the track at that location....is it indoor or outdoor??

Comment

• DittyBlue
                    DittyBlue commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn’t take it since I had my power card, but the track is indoors.

Just an update to throw out there. I started testing in 2017 and finally i'm about to graduate in march. So for those of you who are trying... hang in there.

Comment

• rick84
                    rick84 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How long was your process from the moment you did ur first and final power test ?
                    Did you have any CPS or Veteran preference?

• Fatal
                    Fatal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't have CPS... I do have family on the job. Keep in mind... it took almost a year to get my polygraph results.

Anyone needing to move the city for the job and looking for a good deal on a studio apartment DM me. P.O owned building on the northwest side near Oak Park Ave and Dickens. Also have a 3bd 2 bath available but I wouldn’t recommend it on a PPO salary unless you have a roomate.

Comment

I am attending the power test March 10th I have my power card as well for it, but my question is what does the March 16th Mandatory Hiring event consist of?

Comment

Originally posted by Micayla Collins View Post
                      I am attending the power test March 10th I have my power card as well for it, but my question is what does the March 16th Mandatory Hiring event consist of?
                      Read above. Someone asked this a few posts ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8502 users online. 353 members and 8149 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X