Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard there is only 12 people in my class

Comment

• Naw the city will never waist money in just only pushing 12 recruits through the academy they will hold those 12 recruits for the next class in that case. For the class that starts next week it’s 3 HRI rooms so A, B, and C. I believe it’s 50-60 of y’all if I’m not mistaken. Also y’all assigned HRIs are amazing just FYI.

Comment

• I, along with others who took FPT on Oct 2 and did everything else, still have not heard anything regarding NTR. I know some have, but not all. The NTR is Monday, so would they send a NTR on a Sunday? I'm starting to lose hope, but not all hope.

Comment

• 50 recruits reported last Wednesday at orientation

Comment

• SRaider6
            Forum Member
            SRaider6 that actually happened to one of my classmates he got his noticed the day before to report or they could be holding your file for the next class too, just all depends. Good luck and don’t lose up hope. Hang in there.

Comment

• My psychological was still being worked on, last Wednesday, while others were at orientation. So, if I make it to the next class, say December, will I have to take another final power test?

Comment

• SRaider6
                Forum Member
                SRaider6 if you already did the 2power test and passed them then you should be okay for the Dec class because but if you don’t get a NTR in Dec then I do believe you will have to redo the power exam because they only keep your power test result until the end of the end, well at least that how it was for our process so call HR to verify.

Comment

• So, a final power test is valid for about 2 months or are they super strict on the 45 days before the academy rule?

I passed mine on October 2, but my psychological was still being worked this past week because COPPS emailed me requesting a document. I'm guessing it will be submitted to CPD this coming week.

Comment

• Anybody starting 12/1?
                    Danielk36
                    Forum Member
                    Last edited by Danielk36; 10-28-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Is it true 11 people actually reported to the academy and they sent you guys home or delayed the academy start or something? Would not be surprised.

Comment

• I started on Monday just wanted to find out if there is a class starting in Nov
                      Danielk36
                      Forum Member
                      Last edited by Danielk36; 10-28-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• There will be a class in November and December is what we’ve heard. I’m part of the senior class right now. Supposed to graduate in December.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3866 users online. 235 members and 3631 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X