• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new ntr go out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omgpez View Post
      Any new ntr go out?
      Not sure I don’t know anyone else who is waiting.

I wonder how big our class will be. Around 80 @ psych was my guess. So, I’m guessing a class of 60.

Comment

• Mrl0422
        Mrl0422 commented
        Editing a comment
        I got my notice Thursday the 28th!

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats and welcome to CPD! Mrl0422

• Mrl0422
        Mrl0422 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!!

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome Mrl0422

• I got my NTR see you guys on the 10th!

Comment

• Omgpez
        Omgpez commented
        Editing a comment
        southpaw1 Thanks a lot it’s been a long 2 years and 5 months lol

• southpaw1
        southpaw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome Omgpez yeah sometimes it takes a minute and no one could've predicted how 2020 went down!

• OUJE
        OUJE commented
        Editing a comment
        Omgpez 2.5 years after polygraph or in the whole process?

• Omgpez
        Omgpez commented
        Editing a comment
        OUJE whole process

• Yay congrats you guys!!! See ya next week

Comment

• Is there a new class hitting the streets this weekend? I haven't seen the official order yet if it's out. I got work a little bit later today. Its cold as... (enter expletive!) Be safe out here!

Comment

• Chicago60631
          Chicago60631 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not CPD... but my guy just graduated from this last class. I’m sure they’re hitting the street soon.

• southpaw1
          southpaw1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh okay got you. I was super busy and didn't even check maybe tonight haha.

• 60630Chicago
          60630Chicago commented
          Editing a comment
          20-1 graduated, they’re on furlough since they hit their year mark.

• southpaw1
          southpaw1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh okay finally saw it thanks 60630Chicago . They come off furlough end of the month for the most part and start cycles.

• What are we doing on orientation day? They told us we are doing some paper work.
        Last edited by Omgpez; 02-14-2021, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• southpaw1
          southpaw1 commented
          Editing a comment
          New hire paperwork, welcome/intro and hey if you don't live in the city you better find a place and have it reflected on your DL, car registration asap...you know the usual.

• 46 at orientation today. One of the guys said over 100 took written psych.

Comment

• When is the next initial POWER?

Comment

• Originally posted by Saluki89 View Post
            When is the next initial POWER?
            A friend of mine got invitation for one in March.

Comment

• Saluki89
              Saluki89 commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess I'll have to reach out to new hire and see what's up. I was told I would get a reinvite

• Are we allowed to bring a backpack the first day of the academy? All it says is a notebook, a folder, pens, and a lock.

Comment

• 508NAVY
              508NAVY commented
              Editing a comment
              Unless things have changed, I don’t see why not. I’d get an all black backpack with no logos and carry it in your left hand Like we do in the military.

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mgs1313 Of course you can bring a backpack just no Sponge Bob stuff unless you really like Sponge Bob! I've never had an issue with a backpack logo on my stuff. Use your best judgment and you'll be fine. Someone will always screw it up and you will pay in pushups and front lean position.

• Just got my POWER invite for March.

Had to miss all the other ones because i was already at an academy. This is my last chance now that I've moved back to the city

Comment

• OUJE
              OUJE commented
              Editing a comment
              Initial or final?

• Saluki89
              Saluki89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Initial. Im in the dec 2018 list. This is the final initial invite they said.

• I hope everyone had a successful first day feel free to reach out for anything 4 months down 2 more to go for me

Comment

• 60630Chicago
              60630Chicago commented
              Editing a comment
              im seeing there are a lot of changes with command staff at the academy. Hows it going there?

• Just some info for anyone else to keep your head up. I failed the Jan 9th POWER test on the bench portion and just recently was invited to a second Final Power test to retake the course again March 6th and Psych Written again on the 7th afterwards. I wonder if there is going to be 2 concurrent academies.

I was in an accident last year which caught me off guard when I was invited for the January FPT only a week after recovery. I have my head up this time. I haven't been slacking at all. Just wish I had the opportunity before the accident at my prime.

Comment

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Life happens and it sucks sometimes. You got this! Be ready to go next time.

• Originally posted by pgomez971 View Post
            Just some info for anyone else to keep your head up. I failed the Jan 9th POWER test on the bench portion and just recently was invited to a second Final Power test to retake the course again March 6th and Psych Written again on the 7th afterwards. I wonder if there is going to be 2 concurrent academies.

I was in an accident last year which caught me off guard when I was invited for the January FPT only a week after recovery. I have my head up this time. I haven't been slacking at all. Just wish I had the opportunity before the accident at my prime.
            One CPD class is graduating next week.

Metro starts March 1st. Next CPD academy is April 1st (the one you should make).

I believe that will leave:

- 3 CPD classes
            - 1 metro

All at the same time.

Comment

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's progress I guess better than nothing. I would love to see it get back to the 800-900 recruits when I was there full to capacity again one day.

• ChiTEX03
              ChiTEX03 commented
              Editing a comment
              I dont foresee the academy being that full again for a long time or at least until we get a new mayor.

• southpaw1
              southpaw1 commented
              Editing a comment
              ChiTEX03 Trust me I don't either. I don't ever see that happening again actually the way things are going.

• Good luck to everyone on their FPT!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5085 users online. 263 members and 4822 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X