Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m officially done with everything! I completed my psych interview yesterday so now just like everyone else let the waiting game begin. So excited and nervous

Comment

• Does anyone know when orientation would be for the feb class?

Comment

• You still have plenty of time to hear something. People have been cleared to start and got word to show up for orientation with a few hours notice in the past. Hang in there.
        Last edited by southpaw1; 01-21-2021, 03:29 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Gipson7
          Gipson7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh wow really. Well that’s good to hear at least

• I know some people got called the day after orientation even to fill spots of people that didn’t show up or changed their minds last minute so there is always hope just stay ready and stay patient it will all be worth it! Best of luck again!

Comment

• What are the current class times?

Comment

• Guys the NTRs came out everyone check your emails.

Comment

• I’m in!! So happy!!

Comment

• Yay!!! I got mine!!!

Comment

• Congrats to you all starting your academy journey! Get there early and get ready to have some fun. If I could give you a piece of advice is DONT TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY and just go with whatever comes your way. if you all have any specific questions feel free to shoot me a PM as I got out of the academy not too long ago.

Comment

• Awesome. Congrats as well everyone! Happy to see/hear that. Celebrate responsibly and please stay out of trouble. Always available as well if you guys need anything. 60630Chicago finally got a bump in seniority! Stick it out, help each other out and see you on the streets in the Summer. Welcome to the CPD!

Comment

• 60630Chicago
                      60630Chicago commented
                      Editing a comment
                      keep it coming! the more people off cycles by summer the better! 20-1 has star ceremony next week.

• southpaw1
                      southpaw1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      60630Chicago Haha. Nice.

• I just had a chance to check my email. I'm in to, congrats to everyone.

Comment

• Yay!!! I got mine!!!

Comment

• Has anyone had to retake the polygraph? When retaking the polygraph, did you had to clarify some areas?

Comment

• Omgpez
                          Omgpez commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It’s different for everyone just stick with what you put on paper during the whole process.

• Glad to see all these NTRs on the forum if you have any questions feel free to message me as well. Best piece of advice I can give you is the PT I know I have mentioned it a lot but for good reason COvid has made it harder for PT in the academy it’s going to be on you mainly to do it on your own time so you are ready for the power tests we still do have in the academy.

Comment

• VOB_1993
                          VOB_1993 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There are three power tests in the academy right? I also heard there’s something bigger than the power test at the end. Is that true?

• Gipson7
                          Gipson7 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you for the advice

• There are 3 power tests in the academy right?
                        Last edited by VOB_1993; 01-26-2021, 10:45 PM. Reason: Disregard. Didn’t think my other reply got posted.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5177 users online. 271 members and 4906 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X